[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>David Bowie fucks 14 year old girls Normies love him >Youtuber

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Austin_Jones.jpg (28KB, 717x463px) Image search: [Google]
Austin_Jones.jpg
28KB, 717x463px
>David Bowie fucks 14 year old girls
Normies love him
>Youtuber gets 14 year old girls to twerk and show him their butthole
Normies despise him and want him jailed for 30+ years

Why?
>>
>>38388032
because the pedo moral panic didn't start until the 80s roughly. bowie was lucky enough to get his jailbait scoring prime before that.
>>
there are significant differences between being a youtuber and being David Bowie

money talent and renown being notable ones
>>
naive children will basically do anything you request. i know this now from watching a lot of Periscope streams.

if you were a man, you wouldn't ask children to compromise themselves.

i dunno which faction disturbs me more, the children live streaming or the men who coerce them into sexual acts.
>>
>>38388140
i've watched those. they're boring as fuck and nothing happens. you're full of shit. unless you're on there 24/7 and happen to catch something once a month or something
>>
>>38388140
We need to properly teach children to feel shame and guilt over their own bodies
>>
>>38388032
david bowie was an essential asset to the pedophile mafia
>>
>>38388140
When I was 14 I would've done anything to have sex, especially with adults
It's bullshit to say that teenagers are just naive and are being coerced into doing those things
They knew exactly what they are doing
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.