[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal of romantic movies to women? All the male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: u.jpg (53KB, 931x654px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
53KB, 931x654px
What's the appeal of romantic movies to women?
All the male characters are sentimental betas who would get rejected in a heartbeat irl.
>>
>>38387203
>all male characters are sentimental betas
don't they rape the woman half the time
>>
Because like everything else, it's being pushed by (((them)))
>>
>>38387223
I don't think so

>>38387231
Not an explanation
>>
>>38387248
>i don't think so
have you ever even watched a "romantic movie" The guy is a beta but is really forceful and sexes her even when she's saying no
>>
I think they aren't 'appealing' to 'women'. They are 'safe' for 'couples'. Very different.

Want to see romance as written for and by women? Read romance novels. Men don't get near them, so they can be truthful to their nature.

The guy is a 6'2 narcissistic bussinessman/lord/pirate/biker/gang member/werewolf with a 10" dick who has had his way with at least a hundred women, but suddenly finds the dull and empty female protagonist somehow worthy of everything although he doesn't want to admit it, and neither does she want to admit she actually prefers him to her beta pretender, as the book goes on both change enough so they can life happily ever after after he has bred her.

There is no bigger redpill than romance novels.
>>
>>38387203
The only romantic movies I tolerate are basically Korean dramas.
>>
>>38387203
The difference is that they're good looking. Better luck next time, uggo
>>
>>38387677
Is Jack Black good looking? Or Adam Sandler?
>>
>>38387203
Women love betas too OP! Well not for fucking, or showing off to their friend, but women need attention and resources and betas give it over easy. Remember alpha fucks, beta bucks.
>>
>>38387203
>All the male characters are sentimental betas who would get rejected in a heartbeat irl.
You're fucking retarded
They're all handsome moron
>>
>>38387299
>The guy is a 6'2 narcissistic bussinessman/lord/pirate/biker/gang member/werewolf with a 10" dick who has had his way with at least a hundred women, but suddenly finds the dull and empty female protagonist somehow worthy of everything although he doesn't want to admit it, and neither does she want to admit she actually prefers him to her beta pretender, as the book goes on both change enough so they can life happily ever after after he has bred her.
This so much. My bf wife read these book and she told us all about them. It's a lot of:
>mega ultra chad is an untamed stud but he settles for a post-wall girl because she's so special.
>>
>>38387299
>I think they aren't 'appealing' to 'women'. They are 'safe' for 'couples'. Very different.
>Want to see romance as written for and by women? Read romance novels. Men don't get near them, so they can be truthful to their nature.
>The guy is a 6'2 narcissistic bussinessman/lord/pirate/biker/gang member/werewolf with a 10" dick who has had his way with at least a hundred women, but suddenly finds the dull and empty female protagonist somehow worthy of everything although he doesn't want to admit it, and neither does she want to admit she actually prefers him to her beta pretender, as the book goes on both change enough so they can life happily ever after after he has bred her.
>There is no bigger redpill than romance novels.
I think I'm going to start reading romance novels. I'm not even saying this as a meme, but for science I think four is a good number.
>>
>>38387299
this, end of thread
oregano
>>
File: 23.png (218KB, 596x253px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
218KB, 596x253px
>>38387764
No they aren't, assbat dipshit
>>
>>38387785
Don't! They're extremely addicting.
>>
>>38387785
why did you highlight the whole post, you're quoting it anyway silly
>>
>>38387756
>women need attention and resources and betas give it over easy
there aren't enough words to emphasize this.

you'd have to see for yourself on Periscope, JustinTV, Omegle, stream sites.
for one, for every guy streaming, there's probably like 20 women.
secondly, the status whoring starts extremely early, i'm seeing it as early as pre-pubescence, 10 year olds obsessed with getting attention from anyone, adults, perverts, grown men, doesn't fucking matter (this alone should tell you everything).
third, women can just sit and talk to a screen for 5+ hours straight. people who ask "what hobbies do women have, what the fuck do they do?" the answer is they sit and talk for 6+ hours straight, non fucking stop.
what's worse is how women get the attention. it's not enough that they're obsessed with it like it's a necessity like oxygen, but they'll do anything for it basically. younger ones will flash any part of their body, older ones will make you pay. the smarter and older they get, the more they expect payment.

the more i discover about women, the more in awe i am. i feel like they're a different creature. something that is built to be completely social and reproductive, with no other purpose.
>>
>>38387879
The sad thin is most men don't realize they're being male sluts when they give away their attention when they're not getting sex in return.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.