[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll never understand women-- No. People in general >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: help hello.jpg (135KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
help hello.jpg
135KB, 519x537px
I'll never understand women-- No. People in general
>be me
>have very small friend group that talk on teamspeak
>most social group member (lets call him fuckhead) gets a grill (we'll call her G)
>instantly like her, invite her to little group
>fuckhead abuses her so G dumps him then goes for another group member
>G gets bored of him and dumps him for another group member
>dumps him, I'm the last group member, am I next? Will I finally get a grill?
>Gets friendzoned, she makes me her best friend but abuses me and starts dating fuckhead again
>Tell her to fuck off and stop abusing me, group goes full whiteknight and kicks me out of the group
>Still partially like G and she forgives me and acts nice again
>I move on to another small friend group on teamspeak and she dumps fuckhead and follows me to new group
>flirts with everyone but one guy in the group that she hates (call him L)
>G admits that she likes me but she wants to improve herself before she dates me (by that she meant try and conquer some mental illnesses caused by fuckhead)
>All the group meetup one day, G takes one look at L and suddenly wants to fuck the shit out of him
>G now disregards everything she said before and dates L, forgetting to "improve"
>G then starts getting all possessive of L, doesn't let him talk to any grill or most of his friends
>G starts abusing me again
>G cheats on L causing him to go suicidal, the guy nearly kills himself
>G starts pinning the blame on me for some strange reason, suddenly him going suicidal is my fault
>I crack and tell her to fuck off permanently and leave all of the group alone forever
>She goes crying to L and he dates G again
>G blocks me on all media except teamspeak so she can join my server and talk to group
>Block her so she stops leaching
>Because I told her to leave me alone she does everything in her power to slide back into my life just to piss me off
Been dealing with this bitch for 3 years she won't leave me alone. Rant over
>>
>>38386834
Not much to understand desu your pal found a manipulative psychobitch and unleashed her on some naiive dorks.
It's like a fox in a chicken coop.
>>
File: 1498379414990.jpg (17KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1498379414990.jpg
17KB, 231x218px
>>38386860
It's pronounced coup you fucking dumb shit
please be somewhat intelliggent before replying to my thread
>>
>>38386860
It's like I'm the only sane one left. No one else can see how manipulative and psycho she is so they just let her in and I can't get rid of her and it's so frustrating.
>>
>>38386902
You can't be "somewhat intelliggent" and see the bullshit this girls is pulling and still like her, so gtfo your own thread.
>>
>>38386834
> teamspeak
I'm a ts fag too. Nigga why didn't you ban her from the server? Don't you have admin status? Or are you in a pub server.
Iktf anyways bro. G is an attention whore, i had one in my group too. She was my ex, but yeah she was always trying to show off. Fuck these whores m8
>>
>>38386902
That's the wrong kind of coop.
That one's where they keep french chickens.
Delete ur post, it is fake news.
>>
Entierly your fault for not only failing to notice a sociopath, but actively giving her a larger range of relationships to fuck up.
>>
>>38386930
That wasn't me (OP) that was some fag hijacking my thread sorry bout that :/

>>38386933
That's what I meant by blocking her I meant I banned her. But whenever we play league or other group games she will invite the group and then me just to piss me off and I'm forced to play just so I can play the game with friends

>>38386952
Once again, >>38386902 that's not me that's some random fag
>>
>>38386963
Ignore her. I mean flat out don't respond when she talks to you.
>>
you're a weak loser who lets a low status woman have control over your life

it's your fault more than the roasties, get your life in order
>>
>>38386963
I know pal I can read the fist of a post to determine the poster and this guys fist keeps going up and down again.
>>
>>38386962
She has BPD and so I sympathized for her because I also have BPD and wanted to get through it with her. Unfortunately like you said shes probably got worse issues (eg shes a sociopath) and I didn't pick that up at first. I can certainly see it now but no one else can

>>38386986
I was going to do that but I didn't want to seem petty and childish. It seems like I might have to though just to get her to stay away

>>38386997
I know for sure I'm weak and I'm trying to improve on that myself and try get her away from my group. This bitch just won't let go though

>>38387003
Goooood
>>
>>38387019
stop talking to all of them you idiot

get a job, do something with your life, stop associating with losers who play video games all day
>>
>>38386963
Ur getting cucked dude, stop thinking about her, stop talking to her or tell her your asexual that will make her quiet. Yeah say that. Asexual is a scary thing for whores. Its like your invulnerable to her attacks. Just say that.
>>
>>38386963
Oh i see, i thought you just muted her or smth.
Hmm that's a fucked up situation, but i have experienced smth like that, i understand it. She baaically hijacked your game + friends group.
I had smth like that, but to be honest your group of FRIENDS should understand your situation and that shes a toxic bitch.
When i banned my ex from my TS server, at first they asked me where she was, but then they understood it, and even hated her with me (except one traitor fag, who left our group).
If they dont understand it, maybe they are just thirsty of pussy.... i'd recommed talking with your friends about it. And meanwhile, maybe find a new game you all enjoy, so she can't hijack it
>>
>>38387019
Is she even playing the game?
>>
>>38387036
I'm a NEET I'm too anxious to leave the house. I'll find a way one day to get out but for now I'm searching for the will to live and a way to get rid of the anxiety without consuming a fuck ton of meds

>>38387044
She knows for sure that I'm not asexual, shes been around me whilst I've attempted to get with several women and I doubt she's gunna be convinced or get scared away with that

>>38387045
Some friends are opening their eyes but they are side friends that don't tend to play a lot of the same games as me. I've gotten L and the side friends into PUBG though so I'll just have to try getting them to play it more frequently. L will quit any game for G though which is annoying.

>>38387066
I think so. I don't think she has someone play the game for her
>>
i'll never understand women
>>
>>38387113
Nor will I friend. I'll always crave their love but is it really worth it for the amount of pain they can put you through. I want something easy, love without the pain, but something like that is very hard to find, at least for me
>>
>letting a woman manipulate all of your
>not passing her around
yall are gay
>>
>pick a competitive game
>get a guild or clan
>leave all other friends behind
>???
>profit
>>
>>38386834
that bitch is a sociopath
>>
>>38386834
If a female is getting attention in a teamspeak and not in real life then something is so wrong with her that she can't do it in real life. You have nobody to blame but yourself for not knowing this.
>>
>>38386834
Jesus Christ OP you sound like such a peice of shit based of that post and those responses. You're just bullying a girl online who's been through a tough time to make yourself feel better.
You don't deserve friends
>>
It makes me laugh that you faggots treat online relationships like you would a real one.
>losing sleep because some other fatfuck doesn't want to speak to his counterpart
>>
>>38386907
Thats the power of the pussy. Makes guys stupid and forgiving. My friend had this gf who treated him like shit and was a total cunt most of the time but the power of the pussy made him forgive her. As males, we dont think clearly when a vagina is around
>>
>>38387409
Only turbo betas think like that TB h
>>
>>38387644
Idk seems like it's what you'd do if you're jumping through the pussy hoops to get the pussy prize like you're supposed to as a man.

If you're a turbo beta social reject you wouldn't care. Oh no that thing I never get is gone again. Whoop de do.
>>
Op back, I was just playing league with a different group of friends and it went pretty nice, maybe I can live without the other friends

>>38387227
Any good suggestions for games if you're still here? I never played WoW but a friend in the new group I just played with does so I might look into that.

>>38387264
Damn right

>>38387265
Teamspeak at that time was my life and it was hers too I guess.

>>38387330
Kek

>>38387409
Maybe so yea, girls have to power to control anyone in some way I've found.
>>
>>38388080
LMAO if you're not trolling.
>>
>>38388548
I have never trolled in my life.
>>
File: 1387608154664.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1387608154664.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>38386902
COUPE IS ROBOTIC I AINT'T TOUCHIN IT
>>
>>38389209
BORN IN THE 80's
THE 80's
>>
File: .jpg (620KB, 1054x1500px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
620KB, 1054x1500px
>>38388245
OP you have to set down an ultimatum. Tell your group that she is actively trying to tear you guys apart, and give them two choices: either they kick her out permanently, that means both IRL & on TS, or you're leaving. If they put up one ounce of resistance, fuck them: it will only get worse if you stay with them. Go find another group, play another game, anything, but if you choose to stay, it'll be your own damn fault when everything comes crashing down around you.
>>
>>38386834
Maybe she just doesn't like you.
The way you talk about being next in line is creepy entitlement, and sperging out when your projected view of others doesn't match up with reality is a turn off.
I think when you say that you don't understand women it's because you have this preconceived notions of how women act which is wrong. You probably learned this from pua's and incels but more so how women are portrayed by writers and such.
People are complex.

t. girl
>>
>>38389696
women are simply creates and there only purpose in life is birthing childrens
>>
you are fucking stupid m8
>>
>>38387019
Don't you have logs to dump for your friends? They'll be able to see this shit.
>>
>>38389696
She's behaving with classic sociopath symptoms, including trying to fuck over people who see past the bullshit. Anons have horror stories of dealing with these people in mental hospitals.
>>
File: 1473186587505.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1473186587505.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>>38386834
>this fucking story
Where the fuck do you get your friends?
>>
>>38386834
>girl is clearly interested in you
>"im going to block her because she hurt my feelings on teamspeak!!!"
what a fucking loser
>>
>>38390116
That's just how you think women ought to act, a stereotype. You're in a cycle of hatred against women where the actions of all wonen are always part of a grand, evil conspiracy.

>>38390232
Sociopathic people don't act like this. Speaking from experience. The worst this girl is is an asshole, and she doesn't sound like an asshole to me.
>>
>>38390522
So in your opinion it's alright to treat people like shit, bully them only to change your mind and date them because they turned out to be hot, be shallow and emotionally manipulative, as long as it is a woman doing it to a man.

Nice b8
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.