[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think their is an additional layer of isolationism for robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: ausnz.jpg (126KB, 609x240px) Image search: [Google]
ausnz.jpg
126KB, 609x240px
I think their is an additional layer of isolationism for robots from Australia and New Zealand. Often there are so few of us on this bard at any one time that finding fellow ausfags/kiwifags is really fucking difficult.

We don't even share much in common with the US and Canada except anglo heritage. Such is an isolated life in sad countries.
>>
Was thinking the same thing earlier, OP. Any other fellow travelers out here tonight?
>>
Try living in Western Australia

Literally everything is miles and miles away.
>>
It's the same for euro countries with a small population.
I hate it when burgers pretend to be robots, when this place is full of burgers.
>>
>>38386267
Mate, I'm in an isolated region of New Zealand. Things are a bit closer but the lack of sun this winter is getting to me. I'm in pain.
>>
>>38386206
As a New Zealander, I hate knowing that I'm one of the dozen virgins above 13 in my entire nation
I act confident and normal in public, and have approached girls before many times
I'm not a beta autist like most people on this board
Yet I still am permakhv
No girl is attracted to me at all, girls have mocked me before but never have been reciprocal to me when I ask them to come to town or movies or etc with me
I have no fucking idea why I'm a pussy repellant
I'm average attractiveness and below average girls I've approached aren't attracted to me at all
I'm confident and civil, not a bumbling retard
>>
It's impossible to make friends also when we're awake at different times to majority of burgers. The only ones around at the crack of dawn are even less well-balanced then the average robot.
>>
>>38386350
hey mate, trust me it isn't as bad as you think.
i remember some poll saying that 53% of nzers are still virgins at 18. but that's a poll so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1490091321206.jpg (50KB, 410x414px) Image search: [Google]
1490091321206.jpg
50KB, 410x414px
>>38386267
Ay, where you at? Kwinana here.
>>
>>38386371
i wouldn't mind being your friend, a-anon. where you at?
>>
>>38386206
It's even worse because everyone expects us to be normies, and most Australians and Kiwi's are hyper-normies, or at least lower tier chads. Being a robot in a white country in the pacific is like being a robot and living in a frathouse with Californian chads.

>>38386267
I feel sorry for you, I live on the edge of sydney and I thought that was already bad enough, it must be hell for you. At least you don't have to worry about normies around every corner.
>>
>>38386563
Melbourne here. How about you, anon?
>>
>>38386596
Auckland here. It's pretty alright. Aside from the ridiculous amount of chinks the people here are actually really friendly and approachable, so they don't set off my anxiety.
>>
And when you find one, they put on the bogan affectation. Like when gays speak in that gay voice.

Every Australian on here seems to be a party-going uni kid. It's ridiculous. At least Americans, Euros, and Brits come in all shapes. But 99% of Aus "robots" are Chads.
>>
>>38386618
Know the feel. Tonne here also. There's something non-threatening about asians that makes you feel safe. Kinda like em.
Is deportation anon here or has he been packed off to Guangzhou already?
>>
>>38386672
You're right, they're fairly non-threatening, anon. They do tend to separate themselves though, and make segregated communities.

I find it funny, as one Malaysian told me, that most Asian's really dislike Indians and Mainland Chinese, because they have no manners or sense of hygiene.
>>
>>38386381
You definitely read that poll wrong
Most kiwi guys probably lose virginity at like 15 or 16
Midst kiwi girls probably lose it at 13
>>
>>38386738
oh my god
im sorry
you're right
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world
>>
>>38386706
Heard this one too. It's kinda funny since most mainland Chinese divide East Asians as a whole into two groups with themselves, the Japanese, and Koreans in the upper-echelons of some hierarchy and anyone from Vietnam southward being inferior jungle-dwellers. The ironic thing is the Koreans and Japs I've spoken to say the same things your Malaysian friend says regarding the mainlanders.
>>
>>38386371
Burger here. Sounds right im only up posting right here cuz of a meth binge
>>
>>38386748
I am permakhv in the most normalfag nation on earth
How do you think I feel?
I approach girls all the time, zero are attracted to me, despite me having average looks and good confidence and civility
>>
File: tea sip girl.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tea sip girl.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>38386762
Apparently it's because all they were taught was the glory of communism and nothing of how to actually function as a member of a civilized society.

>>38386798
i feel shit too man. honestly i've given up on girls at this point.
>>
>>38386206
Constantly found this to be an issue while trying to follow advice I'd find on this website
>>
File: 1493948184609.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493948184609.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Do you people actually feel isolated? I've never felt like that, and through the internet I've connected more with Europeans than people in nz or Aus.
The only thing that really changes things is timezones (which is why I go to bed at 4am), server ping and fullness and shipping costs.

The internet is so global that being rural west coast shouldn't be any different than rural Arkansas nor should Auckland be different than London.
>>
>>38386645
"Bogan affectation"

You're not fucking Australian. Probably a filthy sydney chink or refugee dick loving faggot from Melbourne, if you can't stand the ordinary accent of Australia, then you're just a LARPing faggot without an identity or nationality.
>>
>>38387233
I'd probably feel isolated regardless of where I lived since I can't hold any conversation irl or online.
>>
>>38387331
>ordinary accent of Australia
Sounds pretty awful desu, its just a louder more exaggerated version of ours.
>>38387331
yea, that's my point.
True mental isolation isn't about where you live (unless you live in a cave somewhere) it's about how you live.
>>
File: 1498789821040.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498789821040.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>>38386618
Chinkflip here planning to immigrate since my aunts families and grandparents already did. Is it really robot friendly?
>>
>>38386645
I can't stand posh wankers like you. If you don't want to listen to "bogans", then renounce your citizenship and fuck off somewhere else. I'm a bumbling recluse that consumes countless hours of foreign media, yet I still have a relatively thick accent.

Sort your fucking life out.
>>
>>38387385
I would say so. You show friendliness and you'll get friendliness. Don't say no if someone invites you out for a drink at the pub, though, you might have an alright time.
>>
>>38387400
Have you ever been to another country? This is standard practice in basically every country, even in China people are nice and sociable most of the time.
>>
>>38387331
>>38387393
I'm not even talking about the accent. I mean online, when people try their hardest to sound Australian, with all the cunt cunt cunt shit.
>>
>>38386296
most americans on here are failed normies living on west coast or in nyc. the rest are spread out living in the middle of nowhere. so we are isolated like you on top of all the other problems of being an ameribot. literally only advantage I can see is having ideal access to game servers.
>>
File: 1498795226524.png (488KB, 566x580px) Image search: [Google]
1498795226524.png
488KB, 566x580px
>>38387415
I haven't even been out in family functions for quite some time so I'm quite fucked. I don't drink either. I mostly get a pass because I'm fairly decent looking. I honestly don't know how'd I survive socially at this point.
>>
>>38386645
>But 99% of Aus "robots" are Chads.

/auspol/ are some of the worst threads on /pol/ and thats saying a lot. its just all bogans and chads whinging about chinks and rental prices/cost of living.
>>
is australia really that bad to be a robot in? I'm american wanting to move there or maybe nz soon. I didn't think it could be worse than where I live now.
>>
>>38387352
Yeah, I think having stunted social skills from growing up in rural Aus is the main problem. I don't think there's a great difference between Aus and US posters causing Aus posters to feel isolated
>>
>>38386784

ayyy. how long you been up?
>>
>>38387547
Im about to hit 25 hours. 2 weeks ago i stayed up for 2 days. Had meth psychosis which is pretty much temporary schizophrenia and was hallucinating like ten different people around my car
>>
File: 1500101778807.jpg (74KB, 431x683px) Image search: [Google]
1500101778807.jpg
74KB, 431x683px
>>38387604
>meth psychosis
Some days I think my life is pretty bad, but then I look at the kind of shit other people put up with and life isn't so bad anymore.
>>
>>38387415
Yeah. I've been around the world quite a bit, actually. Pretty much just giving a heads up is all. New Zealanders are a drinking bunch,

>>38387481
If you're decent looking and don't drink, you're honestly better than most. I plan to give up drinking some time, not sure when though. but it's good that you don't. Where you at, man?
>>
>>38387711
>New Zealanders are a drinking bunch
There are currently a bunch of drunk cunts stumbling outside my house yelling, I know this all too well...
Fucking dunners, how was I supposed to know I would develop social anxiety after moving.
>>
>>38387625
Im glad i can help haha if it makes you feel better i just got paid thursday and have already spent close to 300 bucks cuz im addicted to heroin and meth
>>
>>38387742
>already spent close to 300 bucks
I never really could be a drug addict, I'm too fucking poor for it.
>>
>>38387733
fuck, im in central otago for now. yeah, we get drunk cunts a lot around here too, even though the town is fucking small. you moved there for uni?
>>
File: 53.jpg (79KB, 641x1000px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
79KB, 641x1000px
I'd like to meet other NZ robots but I imagine most of you guys are cyborgs or addicts.
>>
>>38387761
Yea, I kinda wished I stayed in Auckland so I wouldn't have to pay rent.
There is one good thing about the chink density in Auckland, because I view them as sub-human I can be really social with them because I don't care for them as people, but Dunedin is like 99% white and suddenly I don't have people to talk to.
>>
>>38387806
I'm currently studying in Auckland, and I go back on Wednesday. DESU I prefer the fucking cold to the shitty place that is my hall of residence.

>>38387801
where you at, dude?
>>
>>38387755
So is 99.9% of drug addicts haha money is the least of my concern on why this shit sucks. I do drugs cuz im sad but everytime i do these drugs i make my brain less and less able to be happy
>>
>>38387801
>I imagine most of you guys are cyborgs or addicts.
I was invited to an /r9k/ nz discord, and you couldn't be more correct.
>>38387833
yea man hall of residences suck hard, now that I'm flatting I'm so much happier even though my room is like 2mx4m big.
>>
>>38387845
>I do drugs cuz im sad but everytime i do these drugs i make my brain less and less able to be happy

i seemed to have fucked my brain from a couple years of being on benzos and antidepressants. nothings really enjoyable anymore. the things i used to like doing just seem like a chore now. what do you do with yourself once you take a hit of heroin. do you pass out?
>>
>>38387833
>where are you at?
Wellington
>>38387935
>I was invited to an /r9k/ nz discord, and you couldn't be more correct.
Every discord for robots is created or eventually hijacked by cyborgs and memelords. I don't know why they're there, probably for the females.
>>
>>38387431
That's obnoxious, it should come naturally, a cunt here and there but usually once every few sentences is enough.
>>
>>38388077
I smoke it so take another hit haha heroin is pretty much apathy in drug form. No cares no worries. When im high on heroin i dont care that im depressed. I dont care that im broke or sucking at life. Ill be content sitting there doing absolutely nothing.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.