[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw skele >most girls are wider than I am >broke up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: Spring+2013+Models+P-MRcbMx8_pl.jpg (58KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spring+2013+Models+P-MRcbMx8_pl.jpg
58KB, 400x600px
>tfw skele
>most girls are wider than I am
>broke up with gf cuz couldn't stand being sticc next to her
>wanna feel manly next to a skinny qt
>real skinny girls are out of my league

anybody else know that feel?

inb4 start lifting -- I did that for a time, to actually gain weight I had to stuff myself and drink gainers I was constantly feeling sick
>>
>stuff yourself
then you did it wrong
>>
>broke up with gf cuz couldn't stand being sticc next to her

lol, pathetic. just eat and work out. not that it's easy to do, but you know what to do.
>>
>>38386020
We were not meant to interfere with our body types like that. If being skinny is your nature, you should stay skinny. I just want a qt whose metabolism matches mine.
>>
File: sand.png (826KB, 856x796px) Image search: [Google]
sand.png
826KB, 856x796px
>>38385971
>anybody else know that feel?
Yeah, I have always been a scary skeleton and never had enough self confidence to approach any girl so here I am, a 21 yo khv. Plus I'm attracted to relatively buff girls and fantasize about them fighting and armwrestling eachother.
>>
I'm not full skelly like some people here but very very slim. Was quite sickly 2 years ago. I do short exercises daily now and can do up to 40 push ups for the first time ever. Before which I couldn't do 5. Feels good but I'm still real skinny. Would be nice to be viewed as more manly.
>>
>>38385971
Im definitely no skellyton but i understand the feel. Im 5'5" which i think is the average female height in the us. You may be a hardgainer but its still possible to get swole. Me on the other hand physically cant get taller. Wanting to feel manly next to a girl makes sense but its a little pointless. Are you worried itll be seen as negative if youre skinnier than your girl? Seems like the girl likes you even if you think youre too skinny. Other people arent gonna care either unless shes as equally fat as you are skinny.
>>
>>38386042
One of my friends was a hardcore skelly. Metabolism faster than a black guy running from a ghost. His natural build was a toothpick. But now hes gained like 30 pounds of muscle by lifting and eating a lot of protein and fat.
>>
>>38386132
I'm not that worried about what anybody would think as much as I just want to feel bigger than my gf, idk why that is, I just want someone who'll seem more fragile than I am. Sorry to hear about your height situation, I'm 511 and even though I never had any issues with it the manlet meme crawls under your skin over time.
>>
>>38386054
During 7th to 9th grade i gained a lot of weight. I went from skinny to fat in one summer. I remember looking at those skinny skater type kids and thinking man if i was that skinny itd be so easy to talk to girls. Maybe im just weird but id rather be skelly mode than muscular. When youre skelly mode you have perks like pronounced cheek bones and defined jawlines plus you get to rock skinny jeans and have somewhat of natural abs.
>>
>>38386284
>When youre skelly mode you have perks like pronounced cheek bones and defined jawlines
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I should really just kill myself already tbqh
>>
>>38386203
Haha my height situation? Shit man im short not dying. I never cared about the manlet memes here cuz i cant change my height plus ive banged a chick who was taller than me. Plus a slightly above average dick on a short guy makes it look like its actually a smidge above a slightly above average dick. So youre 5'11", how much do you weigh?
>>
>>38386326
When youre skelly you dont have any excess fat or skin where your pubes are so youre dick is maxed out. If youre fat you can lose some centimeters in the skin. Also its kinda protection against cannabalism when you think about it
>>
>>38386395
kek sorry dude I wanted to be empathetic and just ended up being stupid. I'm around 130 pounds
>>
>>38386475
I just want to be normal weight, man
>>
Just do GOMAD and start lifting again you sodding clown.
>>
>>38385971
yeah, a lot of women have biggers wrists that i do.
>>
>>38386882
>GOMAD
more like MAD ACNE
faggot
>>
>>38386492
Yeah youll have to be in the gym for a quite a bit to get big. For your lifts do them slow reps. Like for bench drop the bar to your chest slowly and when pushing do it fast but dont lockout. And then the opposite for pulling motions. Slow reps like that are better for building muscle mass as opposed to going for strength.
>>
>>38386497
Gotta hit the gym harder than Chris Brown hit Rihanna
>>
>>38386912
no gains without pains bruz
>>
>>38385971
My story:

>Be 20/21, 105 lbs, 5'8"
>Decide to fall for the "no pain no gain" meme
>Start working out
>Literally every 2nd date pushing myself to the maximum
>After 4-6 weeks see gain, to like 113 lbs
>I mean it's still pathetic but made me happy that I actually gained so I continue
>Work out more and more for the next months
>Still 113 lbs
>Another month
>THe same
>Another year (with a slight pause in the middle)
>Still fucking 113 lbs
>Decided "FUCK IT", it only makes me even more tired than I am already
>Pains in the bones
>Feel like shit and a complete idiot for wasting my time and energy
>Go back to 105 lbs in like fucking 3 weeks after stopping

"B-b-but you must work out"
"B-b-but you must eat"

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NORMIES! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL YOU PSEUDO ROBOTS ARE BUNCH OF PUSSIES AND LAZY SHITS THAT COULD LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE, AND PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE FUCKING FUCKED FOR THE REST OF THEIR DAYS.
>>
>>38387628
>Literally every 2nd date

Meant to say day*.
>>
>>38387628
i mean there are many variables when it comes to diet and fitness, really there could be lots of things you are doing right/wrong. maybe go read some of the pinned stuff on /fit
>>
>>38387638
No shit it didn't work out. You needed more rest time for muscle growth.
>>
>broke up with gf because you thought being next to her made you look weird
A faggot to surpass metal gear.
>>
>>38387751
I was doing it accordingly to a proffessional plan, at least I was told so

>A day of workout
>A day of rest
>Repeat above 2 times more
>2-3 days of resting
>Repeat everything

>>38387684
Fuck off.
>>
>>38387628
this kinda. It's not like you can't gain weight. I've successfully gained over 40 pounds but the eating and shakes routine was extremely daunting and once I stopped I lost all my mass in mere months. It's a constant struggle to gain and keep mass that simply isn't worth it.

>>38387809
>A faggot to surpass metal gear.
huh? btw I kinda put that in there as bait and it seems to work
>>
>>38387944
Yep, we are exomorphs. Or endo morphs? I always mix this up. The one where you are fucked
because you can't gain weight and we are pretty bad cases of it (with me being even worse).

I also have IBS and as I found out today - duodenitis. Which proves that I am fucked physically.
I have two limits for food and callories - short term and daily limit. I can't exceed neither of them
or else I get sick, shit so much I feel like I shit my asshole out, and get even skinnier for a few days.

I won that genetic lottery, I sure did!
>>
>>38388007
Do you also /always tired/? I've been tired and low energy for as far back as I can remember. Also fidgety, scared easily and extremely sensitive to pain. Kinda like a little bitch tbqh
>>
File: tutor7.jpg (197KB, 748x1423px) Image search: [Google]
tutor7.jpg
197KB, 748x1423px
>>38385971
Being sticc is fine as long as you have the right proportions.
>>
>>38388038
Holy shit are you me? This is literally me. Also sensitive emotionally, my eyes are sensitive too,
wind and water hurt them. Do you know your blood type by any chance? Because I have theory.
I am mostly interested in your Rhesus if it's positive or negative (AKA RH+ or RH-). I am ORH-.
>>
>>38388038
>>38388066
I forgot that I also have a very good scent, sight, hearing and taste (I can taste even a little bit of
any ingredient added to the food etc. even when others can't taste it or barely do).
>>
>>38387628
did you try eating you defeatist little faggot?
>>
>>38388141
Did you try reading >>38388007
Fucking normies.
>>
>>38388066
>>38388108
Idk my blood type. Also emotionally sensitive and prone to mood swings. Don't know about all senses but I am generally a lot more sensitive to things than other people are, and am able to sense subtleties in people and things better than most people.
>>
File: 01ce13f1.jpg (66KB, 410x800px) Image search: [Google]
01ce13f1.jpg
66KB, 410x800px
>>38385971
how can i get as lanky as OP image
>male
>tfw 5'6
>also 130+lbs
>>
>>38388166
you can't. It's down to bone structure
>>
>>38388161
You may be Rhesus negative as well. Do you have any diagnosed, or at least self diagnosed (but at
least on very good reasons) mental illnesses? I have OCD, social phobia and depression.
>>
File: autisticqt4.webm (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
autisticqt4.webm
2MB, 640x1136px
sticc girls are cute tho
>>
>>38388191
My shrink says I show signs of Cyclothymia also Social Anxiety (had it since I was a child), I don't have full blown OCD but I sometimes feel that I absolutely MUST do certain things like practice piano or some shit that I decide to do and start obsessing about (this is better or worse in different periods in my life). I'm overall not suited to this life. How do you cope with employment/school?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>38388196
desu I just want a sticc gf to love and cuddle but all my past gfs were average weight
>>
>>38388287
Finished college (university here in Europe), am a NEET currently battling my depression which
disables me from functioning normally and getting a job. You really sound just like me.
I have a crazy theory that we are not from this world one way or another and that we are
literally like aliens in this world.
>>
>>38388345
Mang I wish that was true at least I'd have some sense of meaning (which will probably last for a week until I get back to being an empty autist)
>>
>>38388393
>>38388393
Well it's not that believing in this makes me feel better or anything. It's just my theory that I have
some feelings may be true in at least a few percent.
But... IDK. And I don't care ATM.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.