[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how fucked am I, /r9k/? >be me >live with parents >mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rarepepe99.jpg (17KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe99.jpg
17KB, 249x249px
how fucked am I, /r9k/?
>be me
>live with parents
>mother recently installs new camera but refuses to tell anyone where it is
>have shed in the backyard where clothes are kept
>rest of family goes out for the day
>timetodressupandjerkoff.png
>do it for 15 mins
>go out
>see the afforementioned camera pointing almost totally at the shed
fuck
>go mission impossible mode
>find the camera and the model
>pretty shit but whatever
>look it up
>shitty and cheap, just like i thought
>connected to the internet and can be streamed to phone
>hit off the internet on my pc
>then the router
>take out the micro sd card and format it
>internet back on

I have idea what's gonna happen. I've got explanations for everything but I'm terrified.

wat do
>>
Serves you right for being a fucking degenerate.

I hope your parents ship you off to a mental institution.
>>
>>38385651
>where clothes are kept
could you elaborate please?

I don't understand why
>you're mom wouldn't tell anyone where she placed the camera
>she placed it pointing at the shed
Do you think your mom suspects you of something?
>>
get a job and move out faggot your parents are tired of your shit
>>
>>38385651
>americans install cameras in their house and keep clothes in the shed
I would say I'm surprised but that actually sounds believable in the land of chopping up baby dicks.
>>
Stop invading the privacy of others by wearing their clothes
Jerk off in your room or in the bathroom
If she set up a camera and deliberately didn't tell you where she likely already knows, so now might be a good time to invest in some rope

Hope that clears things up
>>
File: tutkia sanmako.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
tutkia sanmako.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>38385766
why do americans keep their shoes in the fridge
>>
>>38385718
It was pointed at the shed but mainly at the drive, the shed just happened to be centre frame
>>38385766
>>38385828

I live in england
>>
>>38385828
We don't keep them in the fridge, we keep them in the microwave, silly.
>>
Update, just talked with mum, turns out its motion activated but shitty so it didnt pick up me that far away. crisis averted jesus chrsit
>>
>>38385863
What kind of clothes???? Your sister's/mom's/grandma's? A sailor moon outfit you ordered from JList and store in a secret compartment behind the fertilizer?
>>
>>38385864
How many microwave minutes?
>>
>>38385877
she probably figured that something was shady if you just brought that up out of nowhere
but then again I bet my left testicle that she knows something if she bothered installing cameras for a fucking shed
>>
File: dress.png (121KB, 496x244px) Image search: [Google]
dress.png
121KB, 496x244px
>>38385877
>just talked with mum

How retarded are you? She's not going to just say "Yeah dude I saw you jerking off while wearing my clothes", she's going to work out how to kick you out as easily as possible.

>also, kek
>>
>>38385915
again, it was pointed at the main drive but the shed was centre focus by coincidence
>>38385891
just random clothes, but i jerk off in girl clothes so that what i'm most worried about
>>
>>38385969
>i jerk off in girl clothes

You mean your mother's clothes? There is a massive difference between buying women's clothes to jerk it in and just stealing your family members
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.