[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not your typical request, but i'm a normie and I think being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1234567875432.png (73KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1234567875432.png
73KB, 290x200px
Not your typical request, but i'm a normie and I think being less socially aware would help improve my personnality.

How do I become more autistic?
>>
File: laughing-spic.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-spic.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Shave your eyebrows

holy kek this was not original
>>
File: 1491064424676.jpg (35KB, 600x456px)
1491064424676.jpg
35KB, 600x456px
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
LEAVE THIS PLACE NORMIE
>>
>>38385579
>I think being less socially aware would help improve my personnality.
>How do I become more autistic?

Autism does not go hand in hand with a lack of self-awareness.
Being a stupid autist and being acutely aware of it, and unable to change it, is a horrible feeling.

t. autist
>>
Hang out with me.
>>
>>38385621
I wish, we'd go to a pub and hang out with cuties :3

>>38385618
Makes sense, thanks anyway lad
wish you the best
>>
>>38385655
Here's what would happen.

I would refuse alcohol as i'd want to be clear headed. You'd push for a while, "come onn, relax, this is fun" etc. but you'd give up eventually. You'd get slightly drunk, and start approaching girls. You'd be super friendly towards me, drag me with you, try to introduce me to girls. What would happen though, i'd comment on everything that was happening. "You do realize he's only trying to get in your pants right? All this flirting, jokes, is just foreplay. I mean, you're both drunk, so there's no way love can be involved in any way, this is all just lust." She'd look at me all pathetic like, you'd get annoyed since you'd be thinking with your dick. Maybe you try to change the subject, lighten the mood or something, but i just tell you exactly what is happening in your subconscious mind, exactly why you say the things you say, and you'd get more and more annoyed. Eventually you'd figure out that autism is not something you want to be associated with. You want to stay oblivious and just say what feels right and not think about anything else. You want to be impulsive. You want to have fun. Then you'd drop me.
>>
>>38385775
he was joking you fucking loser, holy shit you really are autistic for typing that out
>>
>>38385811
>holy shit you really are autistic for typing that out
I know. You normies really piss me off. Get off this board.
>>
>>38385579
THATS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.