[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most brutal or cruel thing you've willingly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: h912.jpg (31KB, 1072x714px) Image search: [Google]
h912.jpg
31KB, 1072x714px
What is the most brutal or cruel thing you've willingly done to another living organism?
>>
>>38384860
living organism?

Shot at it and forgot to account for bullet drop and turned its front knee joint into burger. Then walked the 200 yards to it while it was alive and trying to run and put a round in its head to finish it off.

I then cut it open and reached my arms into its cavity and scooped out its organs and left them there for the animals.

Then I ate it a while later.
>>
had it born, raised in crappy conditions and then killed purely for my luxury and convenience.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20170206_133451.jpg (324KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20170206_133451.jpg
324KB, 1200x1200px
tortured animals to death
haha jk FBI : ) :
>>
>>38384860
I stole a phone once
she cried
>>
>>38384860
I told someone I loved them, while not meaning it.
>>
>>38384947
>making helpless phones cry
you are sick in the head
>>
>>38384860
I almost raped a girl, almost because she was willing to have sex with me but I was violent and she told me later she was scared
>>
File: 1291681474061.gif (30KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1291681474061.gif
30KB, 240x160px
>>38384860
Probably isn't the worst I've done but this one sticks with me.

The girl I liked in high school was pretty small, what you'd call fragile though she put up a tough front.
We were doing normie things with the other freaks when I decided to lift her over my head.
being a retard of course I did it wrong.
She went to the hospital with three broken ribs.
I went home and played videogames.

Been long enough now I can't even remember if I apologized or not. Honestly don't know how I didn't get completely ostracized after all the shit I did to the people I called friends.
>>
I once went into a fast food restaurant restroom, found out someone left their wallet there. Quickly took all the cash and left the wallet there with all his cards. As soon as I got out about 2 minutues later the guy came back for his wallet, he found it but with no cash. he seemed depressed. Felt a little bad.
>>
>>38384860
I was trying to kill this fly that was really pissing me off and I set it on fire to kill it... I felt bad afterwards

Also, another time my cat tortured a bird and then got bored of it. I kept passing by the little thing and I could see it was still breathing. More time passed and I walked passed it again and it was still alive. An hour later it was still just laying there still breathing.
I was too scared to mercy kill it. In the morning it was dead laying in the same spot
>>
>>38385051
how much was it?
orginale
>>
>>38384860
I slammed a tiny fly with the ball of my hand today, crushing and killing it instantly. That's pretty brutal.
>>
>>38385097
it was about $900
>>
I stole pokemon cards from people. I'm sorry about it now. My parents were very tight and disciplinarian and I never had as much nice things as other kids which drove me to theft.
>>
>>38385106
He was going to get an espresso but all he got was depresso
>>
>>38385092
>fly
I've done fucked up shit to flies before. I once took one's wings off to declare it a walk. the process and aftermath were not pretty.

>bird
I'd suggest using a shovel. Place the blade on it with the head on one side, the body on the other and push down. Unless its a chicken or some shit it should instantly kill the central nervous system etc. basically best way you die in that situation without lethal infection.
might get some remains on the shovel but it wouldn't be a problem to get off.
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (15KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
15KB, 252x200px
>>38385106
Serves him right. Who the tuck carries 900 dollars in cash? kek
>>
I had ants in my house and decided to teach them a lesson, I had a large cup with a lid for protein shakes lying on its side with some sugar in it, and sure enough after a while they were all there, I put as many as I could into the cup then boiled the kettle, I flipped open the lid and poured it in, then I turned the bottle upside down so they'd float up through the boiling water, then did it again before they got to the top so for the next minute and a half they were constantly submerged, drowning in boiling water

A few days later I found their nest and boiled a kettle and poured it over them, I felt like ant hitler, but they haven't come back since
>>
>be 7
>have a 15 year old dog
>lazy ass kid
>would tie him to a sprinkler and tell my parents I walked him
>sometimes would just sit on the ground behind the van with leash in hand
>one night I'm sitting outside and he starts painting heavily and trying to rub against my body
>I get pissed and push him away
>hes a chihuahua so he rolls a good 10 feet
>slowly stands back on all fours and crawls back over to lay with me
>push him a little harder this time rolls a good 15 feet
>this time he makes a noise that sounded like releasing air out of a tire all at once
>he slowly gets up one last time
>crawls to come close to me
>this time stops while he is facing right in front of me
>looks at me eye to eye and then just drops
>i stare at his lifeless body for 10 minutes not knowing what the fuck to do
>i carry him in my arms to my parents room
>soon as i enter i start balling my eyes out
>i place him on the floor and they start crying, my mother especially
>she wraps him in a blanket and sleeps with him one last night before having my father dig a hole the next day

It's the nastiest fucking thing I've ever done. I don't know why the hell I did it but after seeing my parents react the way they did I never did anything else to a living creature. I have 2 dogs of my own now and if I ever found out my kid was a part in their deaths I'd ring his neck.
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>38385134
>took one's wings off to declare it a walk
>>
I used to torture ants. Drown them in different concoctions, light them on fire, tear off body parts, feed them to spiders. I feel kinda bad about it but I honestly thought it was very fun
>>
>>38385208
Other ant guy here, ants aren't complex enough to feel pain the same way we do, they just know to get away from it, and as for the drowning, their systems are tiny and it probably didn't take long for them to drown anyway, you didn't cause as much suffering as you thought anon
>>
>>38385184
poor little doggy. I was gonna ree at you but you feel sorry for it and aren't edgy about it so at least it's not adding insult to injury.
>>
>>38385241
trying a little too hard there
>>
>>38385184
>I'd ring his neck

That's a bit hypocritical.
>>
>>38384899
When I was maybe 8 I poisoned my dad.
I took his root beer and replaced it with soap and water.
I thought it would be a funny prank but he had to get his stomach pumped
sorry dad
>>
>>38385327
Ant guy this isn't other ant guy I think you are trying an appropriate amount
>>
>>38385333
What kind of retard drinks enough soapy water to have to get his stomach pumped
>>
>>38385333
dont quote me or my son ever again
>>
>>38385343
This is ant guy I don't think I'm trying too hard either, I felt guilty about it until I asked a biology student I know and now I don't, I wish to pass this forward
>>
>>38385359
sorry I didn't mean to reply to you. appreciate the free (You) though
>>
>>38385184
Your mum slept with your dogs dead body? That doesn't make much sense, your dog was dead. Sleeping with a decomposing body is bat-shit retarded.

p.s You're a cunt, but you're at least you're honest.
>>
Where I live there are alot of lizards that climb on the outside of the screen on my patio. When I see one I like to slowly creep up on them and pop them off. They go like 30 feet. Sometims I like to aim them to land in the pool.
>>
>>38385356
my dad apparently
>>
>>38385417
Yes that's a thing people do with their pets. Given it was a tiny shit dog it was probably the moms first and foremost so she did what women do and splooged emotions all over the dead corpse
>>
told a person online to go kill themselves. felt bad afterwards.
>>
File: 1499767300621.gif (2MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
1499767300621.gif
2MB, 193x135px
>>38385184
>she wraps him in a blanket and sleeps with him one last night before having my father dig a hole the next day
of all things I've read today
>>
>>38385033
That's probably what being a Chad feels like. You can massively fuck people's lives, act like a complete dick and still have them like you.
>>
>>38385122

your name isnt tyrone is it?
>>
Tried to teach my hamster how to fly.
>that sound of cracking bones
>Still haunts me to this day
Dont give small animals to children.
>>
>>38386106
likewise, do not put large animals with small children.
>>
File: LD-Cosmic-Brownie.jpg (2MB, 3260x1920px) Image search: [Google]
LD-Cosmic-Brownie.jpg
2MB, 3260x1920px
>>38384860
I smashed a deer's chest with a boulder and kneed it in the chest with all my weight and held it's head down and cut out its throat.
>>
>>38385139
a guy who just went to the bank and took out all of his money and went to get some cheap food and then go pay his rent

anon made him homeless.
>>
>>38386160

i pulled off a snails shell.
>>
>>38384899
Ugh, fucking vegan fags
>>
>>38386160
I loved those brownies so much as a kid
>>
>>38386160
tell me where daddy touched you
>>
File: 1474300536007.jpg (5KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1474300536007.jpg
5KB, 250x231px
>>38385184
Fucking hell, did you're parents find out it was you? Thanks for not being edgy about this.
>>
I let a vole drown in my bathroom sink , watched it swim till exhaustion until it just couldn't move and sinked.

the last random trusts into the water to try to get back to the surface while it panicks are fun to watch
>>
>>38385033
Dude she thought getting lifted over your head was so hot that she didn't even mind the broken ribs.

You should have hit that in her hospital bed.
>>
>>38386309
*until it sunk
>>
Killed a few small animals when I was a little kid. One time I found an injured squirrel in the woods and set it on fire. Got a dog from a local kennel a few years later and played a little too rough with him.

Was always emotionally abusive and cruel, especially with my mother, but my behavior is slightly improving as of late.
>>
>>38384860
I'd think making a mouse fall off of the countertop, drowning it via a dropper, then dissecting it for no reason would be one of them.
>>
>>38386271
No I never told them nor will I, im taking it to the grave. They just chalked it up to him being an old dog.
>>
My brother was known by my whole family as this talented multi-instrumentalist singer. I was a bit jealous since no one payed that much attention to me. He was also studying journalism. One night I got into a fight with him. Since I had been lifting from I young age I overpowered him very easily. Put his hands under the pegs of a sofa and jumped on it. I also kicked most of his front teeth in. I haven't been homs since (2011). He was a faggot to my mom though.
>>
>>38384860
I cut a locusts hind legs off so it couldn't jump (I feed them to my bearded dragon) I then repeatedly submerged it in water for 30 seconds and leaving it out to dry, can't remember how many times I did this but it was in the tens with the same ones.

I also liked to pull all their legs off so they were just a worm like creature but they often threw up a brown/green paste which may have been their guts or something.

Also when you pull off their legs their guts sometimes rip out too.
>>
I crushed my moms hand in a door until she screamed and cried that I was hurting her.
>>
>>38384860

Drenched a living wasp in alcohol.
>>
>>38385184
>id ring his neck
How about you do your parents a favour and kill yourself
>>
>>38386209
Ugh, fucking carnist fags
>>
When I was 12 or so I went to my friend's house and he lived near a man-made concrete drainage stream that had a bunch of frogs living in it. We took one of the frogs and we accidentally killed it in a pretty horrible fashion, we suffocated it by accident. Then we cut it open and took out its organs

I was fucking disgusted but my friend literally didn't have any emotion at all about it. I think he might be a sociopath
>>
File: 1477104257864.gif (284KB, 108x147px) Image search: [Google]
1477104257864.gif
284KB, 108x147px
>>38385134
>declare it a walk.
10/10
>>
When I was younger me and my family visited relatives in Thailand often (Im half Thai)
>be me
>walk into neighbours barn
>we were friends with then so it was ok going in there alone
>see puppies in a corner
>really young puppies
>suddenly i felt rage
>I grabbed them an squeezed them
>they were crying but I didnt care
>I smashed them on the ground, broke them some ribs and probably legs

I still dont know why I did this
>>
buried a cat alive after beating the shit out of it with a broomstick so much that its asshole prolapsed

i couldnt just let it run around with its asshole hanging out after something like that, might draw suspicion

i just threw it in the hole and then it tried climbing out and my killer instinct kicked in and i leapt on it and buried its face in the dirt and piled dirt on top of it until it couldnt move

little shit shouldnt have scratched and bit me after i took it into my home, fed it and nurtured it

haha oh well
>>
Off the top of my head? Certainly hanging roosters by their tails when I was 7 or 8. I regret it, but my sister showed me it and I was a very gullible/impressionable child. thats my excuse.
>>
>>38388637
dont bite the hand that feeds
>>
>>38388684
i still remember the muffled cat screams coming up through the dirt and this was several years ago
>>
>>38388684

This. A stupid man deserves a stupid death
>>
I lit a spider on fire and watched it run around.

I had a mouse I couldn't catch so I locked it in a room. I could hear it scratching to escape. A day later I went to get it and the thing was exhausted and probably malnourished. In that state I had no trouble picking it up, taking it outside and killing it with a 2x4.

Factory farming is generally pretty cruel from what I've heard, but I eat meat all the time, so I'm "guilty" by participating in that process.
>>
>>38388637
>>38388736

>it scratched me so i beat it nearly to death and buried it alive

Do you feel like was an appropriate amount of force to respond with?
>>
I had a friend who would sometimes catch bees in a jar.

Then, he would put the jar in the freezer for awhile. The cold would make the bee become inanimate, but it wouldn't die.

While the bee was knocked out, he would tie a little string around it, and wait for it to come to.

Then when it finally woke up and started to fly around, he'd have a bee on a leash.
>>
>>38388810
definitely not. i can't always control myself in the moment though
>>
>>38385176
>ant hitler
Ant hitler would have declared war on the two legs and promoted the growth and prosperity of the colony.
>>
>>38388815
>Be 5
>I would catch bees with a hinged Tin box
>sneak up to them while they were pollinating and shut it over them.
>I'd proceed to swing it around and around, bash it on the ground. Did it with dragonflies, too.
>After a while of this I'd opened the box and they'd all be dead
>I would wail and feel bad.

Recently I stepped on a praying mantis by accident and I had a mental breakdown about it.
>>
>>38388778
i'm
>>38388637

when i was a kid i used to hang out by my back door with a bottle of windex and spray all the insects and spiders that collected around the light next to the door

these days i usually just impale them with sewing needles and then leave them to die

when i was 16 my cat had a litter of kittens and one of them i ended up stabbing in the stomach with a bunch of needles and then drowning in a big pitcher of water while i watched

i also killed a possum and all of its offspring by laying a plastic kiddie pool over top of it and setting it on fire

when i was 6 years old i cut a pet rabbits ear with scissors and it had to be taken to get stitches

>tfw undiagnosed psychopath
>>
>>38388589
never happened.
i dont believe you
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.