[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every man on my dad's side of the family is mentaly unwell.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1500089315428.png (326KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1500089315428.png
326KB, 500x385px
Every man on my dad's side of the family is mentaly unwell. Why would he knowing the near fucking guarantee he'd have a fucked up kid would he have kids. Aspergers, social anxiety and depression. I think I hide it all pretty well and can function ok day to day but I'm completely dead inside. Nothing makes sense anymore and I just feel like one of those dead frogs they sprinkle salt on to make their legs move. When I was trying to hide my Aspergers I basically memorized how to act, its not me but people seemed to tolerate that me. So now I can still go out with friends but its like I have two brains, one picking out a random phrase from the socializing bucket and being a normal person and the other brain just wants to fizzle out of existence. I just feel like this could've been prevented seeing every other male in the family has these issues ranging from mild depression to schizophrenia to early onset dementia that at least one person in the family tree said "maybe not" when having kids.
>>
>>38384552
modern society still so unabashedly rejecting any notion of genetics or eugenics until after the person is 100% fucked is just one more goddamn frustrating reason to refuse to buy in to their bullshit. My dad's side of the family is very similar to yours and it wasn't until my sister started showing signs of being fucked in the head that my parents went "Oh well it's genetic at least you turned out well son." Big fucking joke on them.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.