[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't worry bro, lots of girl like fat guys >Yeah

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6794.png (366KB, 494x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6794.png
366KB, 494x548px
>Don't worry bro, lots of girl like fat guys
>Yeah man, I know all kinds of girls with bigger dudes
>>
>>38384335
I know a few girls with larger guys. They say they like the bear feeling.

Of course, it's a lot more common for thin men to be with fat women. Maybe it's the desperation.
>>
File: 1498662423936.jpg (22KB, 540x849px) Image search: [Google]
1498662423936.jpg
22KB, 540x849px
I have no sympathy for fat people
>>
"fat" means you need to look like a strongman the size of a truck, not a disgusting pasty piece of dough
>>
>>38384335
as long as you're tall, looks don't matter

literally nothing matters if you're tall
>>
>>38384367
Are they bearmode bodybuilders who are the life of the party, or fat blobs of beta?
>>
>>38384390
OP here, I'm 6'2". KV at 24 years old.

What now?
>>
>>38384409
you've probably never tried approaching women

6'0" to 6'3" is considered the ideal height. If you're not disgustingly obese, people will still associate your size with strength and power.
>>
>>38384421
I'm too anxious around girls to even converse with ones I'm not attracted to.

But that shouldn't matter, right?
>>
>>38384442
it does

if you stay nervous around women you die alone.

You're tall and not obese. You've already won at life. Do you have big hands? Women love those too.
>>
>>38384335
>tfw bf is a sticc but i like em thicc
i'm trying to fatten him up with delicious baked goods
>>
>>38384449
But you said LITERALLY nothing matters if you're tall.

Also I'm pretty close to obese. 250 at last weigh, probably more now.
>>
>>38384504
that's not obese at 6'2"

that's obese if you're like 5'9"

you have to at least approach women. Other than that, nothing matters because you're tall.

Look up any video on youtube of those dumb street interviewers asking women what they like in men. TALL TALL TALL

>I LIKE TO FEEL FEMININE XD
>I LIKE TO FEEL SMALLLLLLL
>>
>>38384524
One time in high school a popular girl asked her friends how terrible it would be if I liked one of them, and they all went "EWWWW"

Aren't girls supposed to give some kind of indication if they like you?
>>
>>38384524
>250lbs
>not obese at 6'2"
t. morbold
>>
File: 1475355888302.png (314KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475355888302.png
314KB, 576x432px
>400lbs
>5'8
>26 yo virgin
heh and you guys think you're unattractive
>>
>>38385038
>430
>6ft1

At least eloheim can look past my weight when I enter his kingdom
>>
>>38385053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>38384524
Although tallmen are superior to the beta sub-species of human known as manlets, it's not that easy for tall men. Come on Anon, we all know how women work. The ugliest of women, and I mean the ugliest, fattest, most grotesque and smelly vile woman on this planet has extremely high standards and demands a Chad. It's not like any tall guy can easily get girls unless they are Chad level.
>>
>>38384504

Sounds like you just need to spend some time at the gym and talk to women more. The game is rigged in your favor, you just have to show up and try.
>>
>>38384335
>Don't worry bro, lots of girl like fat guys
>Yeah man, I know all kinds of girls with bigger dudes
Nobody in the history of humanity has said this and meant it. Ever.
>>
What really rattles me is how fat girls can still get thin guys, but thin guys still have to put in effort to atleast get a fat girl

>>38385069
I still can't get over how well made this one is
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.