[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well its this time of the year again guys. Its my 23rd birthday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: noonedoes.png (23KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
noonedoes.png
23KB, 591x422px
Well its this time of the year again guys.
Its my 23rd birthday and nothing changed.
>virgin
>no gf
>no friends
>celebrate with family and feel pathetic about it
>parents always ask about friends and gf
>always avoid answering somehow
How do you spend your birthdays robots?
>>
>>38383493
Happy birthday anon.
I turned 22 today. Being born in the summer is a pain, isn't it? Never had friends to celebrate b-days; even if I had some friends they would always go away for the holidays.
>>
>>38383850
I actually prefer the summer, but having a birthday in the winter is a little different probably
Happy birthday to you too anon!
>>
>>38383877
It was rather about having your birthday during the holidays. You get delayed wishes, people can't meet you even if they want to because they're on holidays somewhere.

What are your plans for today?
>>
>>38383493
My birthday is in April and still manage to be alone. Which i actually like because im with family. I don't mind it, honestly.
>>
>>38383898
Nothing planned for today, its the weekend, no work, so probably stay home with family
>>
>>38383946
I'd do the same, but some of my friends are gathering to watch some anime so I'll probably go there.
It's one of the few occassions I won't be alone for my birthday...

Anyway, have fun anon. It may get better from now on, but you probably have to work on it. I'm pretty screwed up myself, but I managed to escape KHV and having absolutely no friends, somehow.

I wish you the best of luck.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (201KB, 470x595px)
50a.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>38383493
I spend my birthday with my gf and friends

We go out to places like a theme park or a bowling lane and then later in the night we go out and drink something and dance and have fun
>>
>>38383493
>How do you spend your birthdays robots?
I just ignore them really.
>>
>>38384857
I have friends I do that type of shit with. A couple of em have gfs

I don't have a gf.
>>
>>38383493
This is bait right loool?
because my parents stopped asking when I was 21
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.