[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm ugly and i have a small cock i seriously feel like i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: CUco8QMUEAA1lS0.jpg (51KB, 500x737px)
CUco8QMUEAA1lS0.jpg
51KB, 500x737px
i'm ugly and i have a small cock
i seriously feel like i have no reason to live, nothing in life could bring me actual fulfillment
im so incredibly jealous of the average person who has a normal sized cock and doesnt look fucked up
its so fucking unfair i never had a chance
>>
File: 1498228573689.jpg (494KB, 1240x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1498228573689.jpg
494KB, 1240x1376px
>>38383321
Why don't you try to get /fit/ then if life still sucks then you can go ahead and KMS.
Life is not fair you need to make the most of it while you're here
>>
>>38383598
im already fit
i have nowhere to go from here
i dont give a shit about my muscles i would give them all away to have an average sized penis
its easy to say "deep" shit like that when you're not on the receiving end
but yeah killing myself is a good option
>>
>>38383321
>>38383598
>>38383621
>sex is the only reason to live
typical /r9k/
>>
>>38383321
im the same as you, ugly with a small dick and my dick is also ugly because it bends downwards. I wish I had some comforting words to tell you, but I dont. I will most likely kill myself in the next few years.
If youre feeling brave and you really want to get that someone shoot me already feeling, go on the bigdickproblems subreddit and read through some of the posts. It will make you absolutely hate your life way more than you hate it now.
>>
How big is your ding dong anon?
>>
>>38383321
Fuck hookers, my man
You'll see how over rated sex is

From there you can focus on your self
I recommend honing your mind and body into a weapon and destroying the society that shunned you but maybe a nice hobby like gardening will do the trick
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.