[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up shackled to a bed in a dungeon, and then she walks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

You wake up shackled to a bed in a dungeon, and then she walks in and tells you.

>"Listen here you human cur, I'm almost finished my spell that will bring your despicable kind to their long needed end. All that I need to finish my spell is the seed of a male, human virgin. If you give me what I want with no fuss, I will consider sparing your life from my wrath..."

What do you do?
>>
>>38382822
Well, I'm chained up and I'm not Houdini so I'll just take the bj
>>
I give her my seed. Unfortunately it doesnt get to end humanity as I banged a hooker once, but at Least I get to but one last time.
>>
I'd feel pretty bad, but like, what else can I do besides cum for the sexy demon lady?
>>
>bang a demon lady
>destroy the human race
Win-win, I guess?
>>
>>38382822
How is this even a remotely difficult choice?
>>
>>38382822
So either you comply and she gives you a bj and you live or you struggle and she gives you a bj and you die?
>>
So,I get to both help a superior sentient species ascend to the throne once held,by us unworthy humans,as well as lose my virginity to a QT,older demon grill? Where`s the dilemma,the choice?
>>
I comply. Not really much of a choice here.
>>
Ask her if she can assist me with extracting my seed of course.
>>
>>38382822
>Refuse and she'll probably kill me and just get some other guy
>Accept and get to survive

Is there any downside?
>>
laugh at her for wasting her time on a nonvirgin then I guess I die
>>
>>38384821
If you refuse, she'll make you cum forcibly then kill you along with the human race
>>
>>38382822
>What do you do?
Cum.
>>
God damn it, now I can't unsee the fact that her wings make her look like a crab.
>>
>>38384919
Then yeah there's literally no downside to accepting, is this supposed to be a hard question?

Unless like, since she's a demon, the implication is then that souls and the afterlife are real, if there's a hell then there must be a heaven. Accept, survive, but eventually go to hell. Or refuse, die, go to heaven.
>>
>Only surviving member of human race
>Implying life would be worth living if that happened.
>>
>>38385006
>Only surviving member of human race surrounded by hot demon girls
>>
>>38385006
All humans may be dead, but you can still hang out with demons then maybe.

Or, failing that, like she kills all humans and then kicks you out back to earth, you can hang out with all the dogs of the world. That'd be nice, always surrounded by dogs.
>>
>>38382822
>>38382902
>>38383243
>>38384255
>>38384310
>>38384821
>>38384919
>be abducted by a demon chick
>forced to give her your virgin seed
>ask her to give you a sigh job
>she agrees
>wait until the very last moment
>suddenly put your dick into her vagina and cum inside
>impregnate her with a human/demon bastard
>if anyone in the demon world finds out her reputation will be ruined
>blackmail her into raising the bastard with you
And that is how I would save the world and get a waifu.
>>
File: Violic chen.jpg (404KB, 1000x1341px) Image search: [Google]
Violic chen.jpg
404KB, 1000x1341px
>fug demon
>fug demon subsequently
Good deal perhaps
>>
>>38385156
But you're chained to the bed
>>
File: 43690834_p0.jpg (1MB, 1415x1360px) Image search: [Google]
43690834_p0.jpg
1MB, 1415x1360px
>"Huu huu huuu, you've chosen wisely human"
>>
>>38385156
Why can't she just abort it?
>>
>>38385457
Weather or not I can take this option depends on if my legs are chained or not otherwise pretty solid plan.
>>
>>38385473
Her aborting or would not change the fact that she got raped by a human so that means that I still get to have blackmail on her.
>>
I'm not a virgin, so I'd probably be killed on the spot.
>>
>>38382822

Only if she takes it by vaginal sex. Otherwise she can fuck off.
>>
>>38382822
>Not faking a struggle and defiant last stand for humanity in order to make your impending defeat and sexual domination more enjoyable for both parties

The only option is to sell out. Might as well make it good for yourself.
>>
>as she tries to climb onto me, i headbutt her hard enough to make her stumble back or knock her out
>tell her she can only have it if she beats me in 1 on 1 hand to hand combat
>she unshackles me
>beat the fuck out of her & whisper in her ear: "you arent a terrifying monster, you are a weak slut with wings" then i snap her neck and leave

Autism in this post = beyond acceptable
>>
>>38382822
>fug the succubus
>be only human left
>go steal all the drugs I can find and die on a huge degenerate bender
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.