[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>snorted 30mg adderall half an hour ago >insanely horny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1499027434643.jpg (10KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
1499027434643.jpg
10KB, 238x238px
>snorted 30mg adderall half an hour ago
>insanely horny but can't get fully hard (both side effects of adderall)

these feet threads are driving me insane STOP IT RIGHT NOW
>>
So is this a foot thread? Am I right?
>>
Only one way to survive anon, you're gonna have to make an emergency bypass of the bonis and hack the prostate directly.
>>
>>38382787
Force yourself, even if you need to jerk while it's flaccid
>>
>>38382787
Time for your first prostate orgasm. stream it.
>>
>>38382787
>TAKE 60MGS FUCKING CHEW THE XR BEADS
>HAVE BEEN UP 2 DAYS
>LEARNED ZEPPELIN SOLOS IN 7 HOURS
>MASTURBATED 5 TIMES
>CAME SO HARD SOMETIMES I SHOT MESSY ROPES
desu you might be low test I just smoked weed to calm the psychosis that or the acid flashback is real.
>>
>>38382977
This sounds like so much fun. I miss my adderall prescription.
>>
>>38382991
I'm actually really sparse with it the last time I used it was 2 years ago since this refill.I remember once taking something like 240mgs of adderall and just walking all around my town with my friend who I peer pressured into also taking a lot of adderall but he was good with it. I'm planning on taking LSD soon with some friends and rapping with them.
I spit hard
>>
Are you the anon who was asking how it would help your music writing?
>>
>>38382991
Benzedrex over the counter. You're welcome. Expensive, must swallow the cotton in small pieces but is literally an amphetamine.
>>
>>38383155
Well not really that expensive. 3-5 bucks for one tube. 1/5 to 1/4 should be a decent dose.
>>
>>38382991
H-how the fuck does that sound fun? I have panic attacks on that shit.
>>
>>38383145
Yeah that was me I've been up a while now kek
>>
>>38383192
Why are you impersonating me? This is not me, I'm OP, I don't know what >>38383145 you're talking about
>>
thats what mdma did to me. my first thought as soon as it started hitting me was to jerk off. dick wouldnt work though.
>>
>>38382977
How scary is the psychosis without weed?
>>
>>38383187
1v1meniggerfaggot I hold the mic tight like niggas like to hold their girl tight I'm like Wolverine it's just instinct and when I'm in my head I'm in synch they say it's like lifting a bus full of fat kids with your dick up and when I hit up your house I say AYO bitch this is a stick up I'm villainous mouth breathers know I be killing this!
>>
>>38383264
That was pretty bad, 3/10
>>
>>38383223
sorry I talked to another anon earlier today about adderall and music writing just coincidence m8
>>
File: DAS RITE.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DAS RITE.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>38383274
Thas right you ain't got shit to spit I shit on you
>>
>>38383252
Not bad pretty fun when you're not losing It
>>
>>38383332
Don't quit your day job bud!
>>
>>38383155
Thank you, friend. I will investigate this benzedrex.
>>
>>38383475
Amazon. Also if you have insurance and can find a hack doc you can just go in and say you have ADHD. That's how I got vyvanse for a long time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.