[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well i went on my date.. Met the 9/10 qt at a mexican restaurant,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: first-date-enjoy-e1445268803559.jpg (46KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
first-date-enjoy-e1445268803559.jpg
46KB, 700x393px
Well i went on my date..

Met the 9/10 qt at a mexican restaurant, we spent almost 4 hours together, also went to an arcade bar afterward. I had fun. I texted her asking if she got home ok since we were drinking, and no reply.

I think i blew it lads, all seemed well but i guess not. Now i just want to sleep but i can't. Pls make me feel better
>>
>>38382462
she spent 4 hours with your ass
you didn't blow shit
calm your ass
>>
> I texted her asking if she got home ok since we were drinking, and no reply.

Her mangled body is probably rapidly decaying after she skid off the highway
>>
>>38382486

I can't sleep though. I need some kind of confirmation that she had a good time.
>>
Help me get to sleep someone pls
>>
>>38382486
That means nothing.

I went on a 6 hour date. First coffee, then lunch, long talk, seemed to go great.

Still go ghosted.
>>
Yooooooo I've never been on a date in my life and I know you're supposed to wait till the next day to text
>>
>>38382637

Fucking stop my heart can't take it. Literally can't relax one bit.
>>
What did you talk about? I couldn't even talk to my closest friends for 4 hours
>>
>>38382656

That rule is bullshit. If they like you it doesn't matter when you text
>>
>>38382676
You better learn quick not to get so personally invested when dating. You aren't going to survive it, kiddo.
>>
>didnt even kiss
>>all seemed well
She probably thinks you're a massive homosexual
>>
>>38382462
well i spent 12 months with someone, had sex numerous times, and still got ghosted
>>
>>38382678

Just basic stuff. I thought she was having a good time because she didn't look at her phone the entire time except for when she showed me a video.

Fuuuuuuuck i can't take it
>>
>>38382688
You gotta play the game man, you can't seem overly interested in her after a single date. Courting is supposed to be fun for both parties, if you come off as some obsessed beta after a single date then there's no fun to be had.
>>
>>38382704

I'm trying but she is unbelievably pretty and it took me so long to find her.
>>
File: 1499478817377.jpg (26KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1499478817377.jpg
26KB, 500x414px
>>38382733
Did it occur to you that maybe she went to bed homie
>>
Real talk, what are you supposed to text about after the date

I don't know what I would even say besides like "last night was fun"
>>
>>38382637
same thing happened to me, feelsbadman
>>
>>38382733
You come off as desperate, I hope you don't show her this.
>>
File: womenlaughing.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
womenlaughing.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
>>38382752
>but she is unbelievably prett
She probably met a Chad on the way home and forgot about you, nigga.
>>
>>38382781

I say thanks for coming out, i had fun, and try and set up the next date.

I honestly was just concerned that she got home safely, i wasn't trying to be needy. I've gotten arrested for a dui once and it was not fucking fun. I can't really rest not getting a text that she got home, because it brings back awful memories from when i was a cell. And not to mention she could get hurt.
>>
>>38382800
This
I really hope you are just acting extra for r9k because u seem extremely desperate.
>>
>>38382781
'Wanna do that again sometime?'
>>
>>38382828
>. I can't really rest not getting a text that she got home,
She probably sobered up and realized you let her drive home intoxicated and has nexted you. goof.
>>
>>38382828
I empathize with you man, I randomly get really worried when people don't text me back sometimes, I imagine terrible stuff. But worrying about it doesn't solve any problems. You just have to sleep it off, you can't do anything, and worrying will just make things worse most likely
>>
>>38382781
Nothing. Just wait a few dates and text her casually, as if going on dates is the most normal thing in the world to you and you just wanna move forward.
>>
>>38382637
lel you think that's shit?
I decided to meet up with my LDR e-gf of 3 years, she was supposed to met me at the airport she never showed up.
>>
>>38382832

It just sucks. If it didn't go well fine, but this shit always happens to me and to make it worse, it always happens when i have a 12 hour shift the next day.

Just really hate that feeling that i bombed with a beautiful girl. The best feeling is when i did good and she's texting me afterwards, eager to see me again.
>>
File: 1479155776269.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479155776269.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
>>38382878
Yeah, if only. My dumb friends already joked about now I never go out on dates in front of the girl I'm planning on asking out.
>>
>>38382867

What's a good way to get some rest when i know tomorrow is going to be absolute hell?
>>
>>38382957
Well you're fucked anyways. Asking out a girl who is part of your circle of friends is setting yourself up for rejection so it doesnt really matter what you do or say.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.