[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost 4pm and I still haven't eaten yet today Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fat.png (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
7KB, 211x239px
>almost 4pm and I still haven't eaten yet today

Feels good man, I'm making up for eating too much yesterday. Any fatbots ever try fasting?
>>
File: fatfucksneedtodie.jpg (109KB, 540x960px)
fatfucksneedtodie.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
just go vegan you fat fuck you would help yourself AND the enviroment.not to mention i dont even stand up from my computer all day and yet im not a fat fuck like you.
>>
>>38382094
Enjoy your binge when 9 o'clock rolls around, fatty.
>>
>>38382094
starving yourself is never the answer. I said this in a similar thread tonight, but many obese people just will themselves into sub 1000 calorie diets and fuck up their hormones for life. The result in laymans terms is basically that if bad enough, your hormones will always tell you that you're hungry until you overeat, and this is irreversible with modern medicine.

Also eating in the morning kicks off your metabolism, I know you're just trying to make positive improvements in your life but rather than having noting until 4pm, make sure you get a banana/greek yogurt/maybe an omelet with only a little bit of cheese within the first 30 minutes of getting out of bed. Your body will thank you for it.
>>
>>38382428
>just go vegan you fat fuck

no
>>
>>38382094
eat celery

it will give you negative calories since it takes more energy to digest than absorbing its nutrients.
>>
>>38382094
Kind of, but its not a good way to lose weight
Your body needs to maintain its metabolic systems and it will do so by eating the more nutritious storage you have, your muscle, if it can't get those nutrients from food intake

You lose fat by maintaing your metabolism (or lightly stressing it to train its efficiency) and exercising away the excess calories you've stored as fat

Fasting is a good way to make your weight and health lower. If you ate a lot yesterday eat only the most basic amount today and exersize yesterday away with extra walking/jogging/biking
>>
>all these crab in a bucket losers trying to keep OP fat
Don't listen to them, OP. I went from 140lbs to 113lbs through intermittent fasting. I didn't even need to exercise.
Make sure you eat at a caloric deficit, too.
Pro-tip: Negative calories are not a thing, and the "starvation mode"/"ur metabolism will slow down!!" myth is fake shit (otherwise anorexics would not exist)
Weight loss is mostly down to diet/intake.
>>
>>38382094
i tried intermittent fasting. didnt do much of anything for me after 2 months so i gave up on it.
>tfw lost 6 lbs over two weeks walking for 2 hours 3 times a week
>>
File: 1498929606786.png (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1498929606786.png
9KB, 229x220px
>>38382589
This guy gets it. I love the faggots who act like you can't effectively lose weight by intermittent fasting. Boxers and olympic wrestlers do it all the time while getting into peak physical form.
>>
>>38382589
If all you want to do is lose mass then yeah, fasting is your best bet thanks to thermodynamics

If you want to maintain an acceptable muscle-mass, skeletal structure and digestive tract as you lose the weight, you need a mild diet and heavy exercise (ease into the exersize though, its easy to over-do it your first few trips and stretch alot)
>>
>>38382094
That just makes you fatter.
Your body makes fat from the little food you ingest.
>>
File: _uN4VFHi7mI.jpg (11KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
_uN4VFHi7mI.jpg
11KB, 300x400px
>>38382744
>Your body makes fat from the little food you ingest.
That's not true, otherwise pic related would be impossible.
>>
How to lose weight

Eat less calories than your body uses per day

That's it
>>
>>38382771
If you starve yourself and then eat a big/medium size meal or two per day your body will get used to you eating so little and will try to convert all of that food into fat.

Also that whore probably eats and then induces herself to vomit.
>>
>>38382589
>crab in a bucket
I'm >>38382517 and am a personal trainer.

If at the end of the day you're getting at least around 1500 cals a day intermittent fasting is fine, but I had to warn OP because I've seen a lot of people just not eat at all.
>Starvation mode and metabolism slowing down is a myth because anorexics exist

Anorexics have preeeeetty fucked up hormones too. It's baffling how one can be so stupid to think
>don't slow down your metabolism by having your first meal 10 hours after you wake up
is the same as
>hurr durr people who eat 500 or less calories a day wont lose weight!!!
>>
Almost dinner and I still haven't eaten yet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.