[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hey anon you and stacy would be cute together she seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>"hey anon you and stacy would be cute together she seems into you"

What did the normies at work mean by this?
>>
Don't shit where you eat anon. It's not worth it. Best case scenario she avoids you worst case scenario she contacts HR and you're fired.
>>
>>38380981
So should I reveal my true power and tell her fuck off or just act like I didn't hear anything?
>>
>>38381024
Not sure who "her" is in this situation. If "her" is your coworker suggesting you and "stacy" get together, just ignore her, and if she keeps asking, respectfully ask her to stop because you're not interested. If "her" is "stacy", i might give it a chance, but only if you're willing to take a risk.
>>
>>38381067
It's my coworker and the stacy working in tandem. I don't get it man I'm a uggo boy I just wanna make my money and go hone
>>
>>38381113
If you're not interested just ignore and then respectfully decline. If you need an excuse just say you're not interested in dating coworkers.
>>
>>38381178
Aight thanks papa anon. I don't know what I would do without your insight into my pathetic life
>>
>>38380952
It means go talk to stacey people are noticing she likes you
>>
>>38381265
Trust In me senpai I'm not the type of guy people get crushes on
>>
alright fucker listen here

so someone else is saying she's into you right this could either be a joke like haha that would be funny to watch happen or have it genuinely be nice to happen okay
does it happen out of nowhere or in conversation
does she even talk to you
how often do you shower
would you consider yourself friends

if yes (and if you shower daily, take this fucking tip you fucking gross ass men, shower) then just be like yo wanna go grab some food or some shit or even just be like "look at this snap on my story" and when she looks if she asks you for your snap then give it to her bam works everytime

anyways
good luck and god speed

if no kill yourself
>>
File: 1499226542525.png (73KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499226542525.png
73KB, 873x700px
>Stacy asked if you said anything about her
What did they mean by this?
Did I lose my chance now that she's found a guy 3weeks later?
Do I have to fight this cuck for her honour?
>>
>>38381377
Assuming I use Snapchat and am able to hold a conversation without dying
>>
>>38381443
Yes and no. Kill the cuck but make it look like a nog robbed him and than move in on stacy
>>
>>38381377
>>38381377
>tfw gf wont let me shower more than every other day, sometimes forces me to wait an entire week if i don't have to leave the house
is this some plot to keep other women from stealing me or someshit?? I'm way to autistic to cheat anyhow so idk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.