[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have the must haves? If you don't, you need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (696KB, 1109x1003px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
696KB, 1109x1003px
Do you have the must haves? If you don't, you need to work on yourself.
>>
>>38380904
>silhouette of guy who is a musthavenot
>>
>>38380904
All in all, nobody cares about being a good person or having a nice person to be with as long as they have a pulse

Is what your pic is saying. Where does "good person" come in hand? Shitty pic by shitty author.
>>
>>38380939
I agree..
I mean, looking at that at even a glance I can tell those aren't really things I think were that necessary, besides a few accept ions that are my own opinion.
>>
Emotional health could be better but it's not terrible and I mostly keep it internalized.

Same thing with optimism.
>>
>>38380939
That would fall under kindness, no?
>>
>Live to please me.
No
>>38380923
This
>>
>>38380904
>a sense of humour
>a decent taste in music
>no more than one living family member
Thats all i need
>>
Maybe your jokes are shit, roast beef.
>>
File: 1499832275685-r9k.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499832275685-r9k.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>38380904

They forgot to add "Be yourself"
>>
>Loyal (Heard of monogamy?)

This is there because the woman who wrote that only wants to date playboy Chad.
There'd be no reason to write this otherwise.
She writes that because that is the sort of behaviour she expects from the kind of man she pursues, but wants him to stop it for her.
>>
>>38381770
This exactly, she already has a certain guy in mind. The denizens of this board don't even register.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.