[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just do it faggots. I was a klv until the age of 23, thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: icon_1024x1024.png (44KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44KB, 1024x1024px
Just do it faggots.

I was a klv until the age of 23, thought I'd die alone for sure. Thought dating apps weren't meant for people like me, but boy was I wrong.

With enough persistence, I was able to get dates with girls ranging from 5 to 8 fairly easily, and I'm one unfortunate-looking motherfucker. Fat, balding, shitty facial aesthetics, you name it. The only physical asset I have is my height, but I have no social skills whatsoever, not to mention that I'm a drug addict, a gambler and a smoker.

It feels good to be able to take part in normie conversations, not having to stare at my feet when people talk about their sexual experiences. Just create a profile and message every decent-looking girl on there, it'll pay off eventually.
>>
File: IMG_5516.jpg (63KB, 750x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5516.jpg
63KB, 750x452px
This is the best I can get off okcupid/tinder, would you consider this a 5?
>>
>>38380844
Probably a 3
>>
>>38380853
I'm 6'3 and lean. So this thread is a meme
>>
>>38380844

3 or 4, keep digging
>>
>>38380844
Don't fucking tell me my comment isn't original! Fuck you mods!
>>
>>38380816
>The only physical asset I have is my height,

5'3 manley here I got NO dates on OKC and i was sending out 20 msgs a day for a whole summer
>>
was a mod.
been on 3 dates from okc.
I'm never going back to okc.
>>
>>38380912

Your messages suck
>>
File: 6809612.jpg (93KB, 429x638px) Image search: [Google]
6809612.jpg
93KB, 429x638px
You all have limitless potential. I don't care how ugly/deformed/lacking you are, if you kill your ego and rid yourself of socially constructed inhibitions, women (or men) will begin to notice you.
>>
Post a pic OP, let us see your 'shitty facial aesthetics' and fatness. You're probably either lying or exaggerating your looks, so post a pic.
>>
>>38380816
I already did it and nothing happened, women there only want chads or some betabux to batter.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-031535.png (306KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-031535.png
306KB, 1440x2560px
Prepare for the cringe...

>This was a year ago, it didn't work out she was crazy
>>
Remember that the 80/20 study literally comes from this website. Do not fall for this shills lies anons.
>>
>>38380844
Depends if you like being around her, which you'd only know with a date or two
If you met a horribly ugly person but you really liked their companionship you will quickly find them beautiful
>>
>>38382529
>crazy
Story time?
>>
There are three women under the age of 30 who use OkCupid in my town. Not kidding.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.