[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no credit score >apply for a credit card to build credit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1476649344455.gif (34KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1476649344455.gif
34KB, 972x1098px
>no credit score
>apply for a credit card to build credit score
>application declined to due no credit score
what am I supposed to do?
>>
File: e3vTUJW.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
e3vTUJW.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>>38379416
(((student loans)))
oy veyyyyy oregano
>>
>>38379416
Get a family member with good credit to co-sign your application
>>
>>38379416
get a discover card. I had no credit and I got one.
>>
Apply for a credit card with the bank you have your accounts with. Assuming you're of age, and they have a similar product, apply for their college credit card. The requirements are much lower, and they can base much of it off of your account history rather than credit history.

If that doesn't work, try and get a secured credit card. Start off with a couple hundred dollars, and just use it to pay for whatever things you'd already be buying every month anyway. Make sure you pay it off in full every month. That way you build payment history, keep your utilization low, and avoid interest fees. After 6 months to a year, use your now established credit to apply for a regular credit card, and when it's approved, close your secured one down and get your deposit returned. Use the new card in the same way, and your credit will be in the "good" to "excellent" range quickly.

As a last resort, pretty much any car dealership will approve you in order to sell you a car. The rate will be terrible, but your credit and installment loan history will build very quickly. Once it does, it's extremely important you refinance the vehicle to a better rate.

There's probably a lot of young guys reading this who don't even understand how a credit card works, so the easiet way to explain it is to imagine it like your phone battery.

Say you have a $100 limit, that's like your battery being at 100% As you make purchases, your battery level drops, and payments charges it back up. If you use the entire $100, your battery is dead and can't be used until you make a payment.

Interest is essentially the money the bank charges you for having borrowed money. 1% APR on $100 would essentially break down to $1 in interest charges over a 12 month time span, i.e. roughly $0.08 per month every month that you keep your card maxed out.

Obviously most cards will charge substantially more than 1% so it's important to try and keep your balance as low as possible.

Hope this helps you guys.
>Banker
>>
Credit is a Jewish scam. Just save your money. Buy things with that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.