[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with a girl on tinder >I try appealing to her sense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 144019283748.jpg (154KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
144019283748.jpg
154KB, 707x1000px
>match with a girl on tinder
>I try appealing to her sense of humor
>we talk almost nonstop for four days
>she begs me to stay up with her
>she tells me she'd pretty much suck my dick
>I don't want to rush anything
>she told me she'd text me tomorrow
>that was almost two weeks ago

what did I do wrong?
>>
>>38379373
>she tells me she'd pretty much suck my dick
>I don't want to rush anything

That's what you did wrong. Maybe next time try not being a gigantic fucking pussy.
>>
She wanted to suck a dick and you told her no.
>>
>>38379373
She found a more interesting man to talk to on tinder. Same reason why every other girl stops responding on a dating website. Women are constantly on their phones getting validated and attention from men.
>>
What you should have done is roll with it, but still control the pace of the thing. I think she took it personal that you seemed uninterested in sexual stuff, even though you apparently just like knowing the person you sleep with first.

I think you also messed up by not setting up a date sooner if you hit it off with someone like that on a dating app.
>>
>go on tindr
>not dtf
what were you expecting
>>
Well, Women on that site ARE probably not trying to take it slow, Love.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.