[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the allure of mentally ill girls/girls with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

What's the allure of mentally ill girls/girls with addictions on here?
>>
stop posting yourself you tryhard
>>
>>38378726
I'm guessing the allure is that robots, how are also usually mentally ill will have more in common with girls like this can share in their abnormality.

They haven't had enough experience with women to realize that these are the worst sort of girls imaginable.
>>
>>38378742
She just blocked me- got this picture from discord
>>
>>38378784
I'm going to a place for a month for my severe anxiety and depression and am starting lexapro, a week in I already can tell I'm feeling a little better but it could very well be a placebo.

Anyways I met this girl there for the drug part today she's 19 and I swear to god she's a 9 or 10. She asked me for a ciggerete and we started talking. She was there for cocaine. Anyways she's got a small tummy huge ass and smallish breasts maybe c cups. She's got long blonde hair and she talks like she thinks she's a reality tv star. I asked for her number today and she's been texting the shit out of me. I'm a virgin though I've received oral sex and I have a somewhat large dick so I really hope this turns into something
>>
You're face is orange, but white chest. Match your foundation girl lol
>>
>>38378726
Holy fuck she looks so demolished at such young age lol. She's Jewish so I guess she has rich parents to fall back on
>>
>>38378726
everything about this girl has the "look at me" vibe
>>
>>38379535
She apparently lives in south Atlanta so no. Poor Jew. heh
>>
>>38378726
How easy they are I'm assuming. Also, girls like that try REALLY fucking hard in bed so as to not let the person fucking them lose interest.
>>
>>38379569
Can't help but feel she's lived life in a safe zone down there tb h . too full of herself. Like people who can afford to be trashy because "muh daddy money"
>>
They're easy to fuck.

Not easy to get rid of, though
>>
>>38379621
>south atlanta
>safe zone
You have no knowledge of the geography of ATL
>>
>>38378726
>What's the allure of mentally ill girls/girls with addictions on here?

There is no way a normie woman could understand me.
I don't want a junkie or a delusional schizophrenic though, just something mild.
>>
>>38378726
They usually have poor enough social/reasoning skills to see my shortcomings as endearing quirks, so I return the favor.
>>
>>38379261
>says she's 19
>cigarettes
>there for cocaine
>talks like a tv star
Just some of the larger red flags I noticed
>>
>>38379763
Yeah I'm not oblivious but she was nice to me and initiated conversation. It doesn't take a lot. And I'm just happy I was able to work up the confidence to ask for her number in the first place.

And I stalked her social media she's 19.
>>
>>38379858
Don't do it. You'll catch something.
>>
>>38379981
But, but I wanna
>>
>>38378726
Turn ons
>really, really good sex
>drugs

Turn offs
>Broke
>Useless
>Crazy friends
>Crazy boyfriends
>Will steal from you
>Will lie to you
>Will cheat on you
>Will call the cops on you
>Will break your stuff
>Will destroy you
>>
>>38378726
Looks like a ghetto shawty
>>
I like girls with mental problems, to the point where I cannot even fathom wanting to be in a relationship with someone who is perfectly mentally stable. I don't want to deal with like schizophrenia, but other stuff. The thought of being able to try and help them as well as be loving to them is what does it for me.
>>
File: 1479958700089.jpg (24KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
1479958700089.jpg
24KB, 620x470px
>>38378726
absolutely tore up from the floor up. I would never talk to someone who looks like that
>>
>>38378726
She's only 14 and yet she looks like an old washed up whore. Hopefully she'll OD on heroin soon.
>>
>>38378726
They for some reason believe that self destructive psychotic cocaine-addled BPD sluts are the depressive antisocial clingy shut-in waifus of their dreams just because they also fall under the mentally ill umbrella.
>>
File: 1473055580362.jpg (79KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1473055580362.jpg
79KB, 600x803px
>>38378726
>What's the allure
It's low hanging fruit. If you're beta, you reach for beta.
>>
File: So long Gay Bowser.png (73KB, 875x935px) Image search: [Google]
So long Gay Bowser.png
73KB, 875x935px
Stop posting this dumb 14 year old bitch, or you'll be the next one I report to the FBI and the NCMEC.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.