[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing vidya >randomly get insulted cuz girls are present/bravado

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0823.jpg (9KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.jpg
9KB, 250x166px
>playing vidya
>randomly get insulted cuz girls are present/bravado is high

>heart starts fluttering insanely fast
>can't think of anything to say back

>leave server
>suddenly come up with brilliant responses

how can i train myself to not sperg out and go full battle autismo mode anytime this happens
>>
Recognize you can't outwit women and subsequently recognize that women prefer to converse with you like a bro who happens to have boobs. Just act like how you would around guys minus the sex jokes.
>>
>>38378348
No anon; it wasn't the girl that did the insulting

It was her orbiters that were trying to impress her; this happens literally every time a grill joins any server
>>
File: 1499491687783.png (444KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499491687783.png
444KB, 700x700px
>>38378297
>play video games
>12-14 year old girls start making fun of me
>try to insult them
>other guys tell me to leave the server because I'm a weirdo
When did mini vapid whores even start playing video games
>>
>>38378297
>Faggot insults you
>Ignore and continue playing your game
>???
>Profit

I don't think there's any other way really. If you stoop to their level you just look like the same kind of clown you're trying to avoid. If you say some shit like "You're only saying that because there's a gril here," you just look like an autist. I can't think of a brilliant response other than "alright." Or if they're doing a shit job you can always resort to the old leaderbord.
>>
>>38378297
It's not worth the trouble. Just find some other turbo autists to play with and never solo queue. Even complete silence because nobody knows what to say is better than hearing constant normiebabble.
>>
File: Female Stats.jpg (161KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
Female Stats.jpg
161KB, 660x443px
OP I know exactly what you're talking about. This is why women ruin any male hobby. As soon as a woman is present, the bro comradely vanishes, replaced with the immense pressure of maintaining social value. The reason for this is biologically hardwired - if a man was embarrassed in front of a woman, he'd have a much less chance of passing on his genes. This is why mostly every man gets nervous (even if just slight) when a woman joins the male space.

The solution in my opinion is to simply switch to a different server. You could either respond stoically, or agree and amplify for humorous effect, but honestly the easiest solution is to just switch to an all-male server. Women ruin servers the moment they enter the room.
>>
File: 1409008269017.gif (2MB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
1409008269017.gif
2MB, 320x221px
Anyone else enjoy talking shit? I love it when I get orbiters like OP is describing, it's fun to get them flustered in front of the girls they're orbiting.
>>
>>38378444
This desu. I miss when girls were just collectively told to fuck off. My favorite community of all time was the og R6, like 1998 - Raven Shield, never had to deal with any of this.
>>
>>38378499
How do you get under their skin anon
>>
Just say
>fall off a cliff fuckbag
Or some variation of that. Fortunately my online friends are very nice and chill so I don't have to get spicy.
>>
>>38378499
Kek this only works if you don't have a beta voice and come off as more confident than the orbiters. Completely worth the effort if you can manage.
>>
>>38378297
Take a deep breath, count up to ten and then think out your return insult.
>>
>>38378536
You must be a super oldfag. I only discovered R6 in like 2007 but those old ones were still some of the best games I've ever played.
>>
>>38378297
who tf is using my pic as the op pic

please fucking delete it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.