[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad is a good goy, he dindu nuffin! What the fuck is up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 3259023590235.jpg (8KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
3259023590235.jpg
8KB, 323x323px
>chad is a good goy, he dindu nuffin!

What the fuck is up with people posting this shit on here now?

If chad was such a good goy and dindu nuffin than he wasn't a fucking chad you autistic sperg fuck.
>>
>>38377901
Sorry, anon. We love Chads now.
>>
if there is 1 thing that's lower than a robot, is to suck chads dick. you can't go lower than that.

give it up faggots. no chad in the world would crown you into normiehood
>>
>>38377901

Who are you even talking to right now?
>>
just because they're chad dosn't mean they're mean, chad = handsome, charming,socially intelligent, etc.
>>
>>38377944
but it does mean they would never take a shutin like you under their wing just because you have some substance
>>
File: 1486703732985s.jpg (3KB, 124x117px) Image search: [Google]
1486703732985s.jpg
3KB, 124x117px
>>38377901
Most popular guys were usually popular because they were nice, dude. Being smart, funny, etc were bonuses. Most weren't mean because they didn't have reason to be so.
The majority of bullies were average or ugly looking if not just minorities.
You hate Chad because you're jealous of him, not because he actually ever did anything to you. You make up imaginary slights against you and everything.
>>
>>38377901
Orbiter mentality is a plague that inevitably falls so low as to attach itself to Chads. He becomes a messiah figure promising to deliver betas from their condition, or (in reality) at least allow them to live vicariously through him in some benevolent cuckold bond. If a real Chad somehow caught wind of any of this for a single second it wouldn't hurt him to drunkenly approve since it's utterly unthreatening to his control over the harem.
>>
The Chad's were bros who got genetically lucky. The bully Chads or the Brads are the asshats.
>>
>>38378100
you don't have to be nice in order for people to like you.
>>
>>38378130
robots just need to accept that they were born different and stop trying to ascend into normiehood.
if you never cared about social statues, you will never be a normie or have success with normies. they view the world in a different way and you can't be (((successful)) if you don't adopt normie thinking. if you wore simple pants instead of jeans in highschool it means you were never meant to be a normie. you value practicality over statues
>>
File: doomguy.png (91KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.png
91KB, 283x244px
>>38378282
>tfw always wore milsurp I got from the thrift store in hs
>durable as fuck and cheap
I always got made fun of for having a "military fetish" though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.