[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, robots. I need some good comebacks to "why are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497235191583.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1497235191583.png
221KB, 374x376px
Hey, robots.

I need some good comebacks to "why are you so quiet". Something that will put these normies in their place. Thank you.
>>
>>38377179
shrug your shoulders or outright tell them to fuck off
>>
>>38377179
learn ASL so they think you're mute and then they'll feel like an asshole when you sign at them.
>>
>>38377179
"I'm a quiet person."
>why?
"That's how I am."
>>
>>38377179
"have you ever heard a talkative serial killer?"
>>
>>38377926
>It's always the quiet ones
>>
>>38377179

You can try asserting yourself instead of lashing out.

That will work better.
>>
"Why are you so loud?"
"If you don't have anything nice to say..."

In all seriousness, OP, they could be genuinely trying to engage you. Maybe ask why they want to know.
>>
>>38378017
Okay, but I'm just honestly dumbfounded by the question every single time. I have no idea what answer they are looking for. Their questions boils down to "why are you the way you are" and yet I don't think they're looking for the answer to THAT question. I've never thought of asking why they're asking me. Hmm... interesting.
>>
>>38377896
This is a good response tbqh. I've actually gained very close friends this way. Take that as you will. Some people just enjoy honesty and they could be trying to engage you because they feel they can relate to you in some way.
>>
>>38378316
Basically own it without being smug or aggressive. Casually, yeah this is just how I am. I used to turn red when people asked me that. I'm not that level of social reject anymore, I do quite well. I just don't care to make friends anymore now that I'm living on my own far away from where I grew up and went to school. Meh.
>>
>>38378316
Okay u_u I'll start telling people that. I do want close friends.
>>
>>38377926
I don't know about OP but I'm certainly going to put this one in my back pocket for later.
>>
my response is usually
>there is nothing to say
they always seem to be able to accept that because it's always true.
>>
Just say that every time you open your mouth a starving child in Africa dies. Normies care about children in Africa, right?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.