[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As far as I see the only ways to really approach relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

As far as I see the only ways to really approach relationships is:
>Roll the dice and hope you're lucky enough to get the one good woman out of millions who's satisfied with who you naturally are
>Roll the dice and hope you're lucky enough to get a woman only as shitty as most women are but one who you can "play the game with"(manipulate) forever
>Subscribe to a variant of MGTOW and stay away from relationships entirely

I think the last two are the only viable options, what do you guys think?
>>
>>38376999
I've given up on women. All women are whores and I apologize to the few women who stayed with one husband and never cheated or did anything sexually degenerate and who is faithful, humble and loyal to their husbands.

I don't want a woman anymore and I believe I do not need a woman to find happiness in this life. No matter how much my flesh screams and whines to me to get a wife and procreate. I only wish that women will reap what they sow for their whoredom. I've yet to see older women pay for the harlotry in their youth though.
>>
>>38376999
trannies are so much better than women
>>
>>38377097
nice try, eggman
>>
>>38377049
Recently there was the pseudo-celebrity who dated Drake Bell once and killed herself when she reached her 30s, likely because of how the degenerate lifestyle finally caught up with her and she realized that her ideal men only actually want young and relatively innocent brides, not used up whores.
>>
>>38377049
>I've yet to see older women pay for the harlotry in their youth though.
They don't. Unless they get a really bad STD like aids or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.