[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hi oneitis, how are you doing >Hi anon, i've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>Hi oneitis, how are you doing
>Hi anon, i've been doing fine, how about you
>Yeah i'm fine too thanks
>end of convo
it's always like this. what's the fucking point. i can't hold up a conversation for more than a fucking minute. I'm just so bland and uninteresting that by the time i actually gather up the courage to initiate conversation i already feel mentally exhausted and want to end the whole shit show. fuck.
>>
>>38376154
If she was interested she would have kept the conversation going.
>>
File: 1500073046602.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500073046602.png
228KB, 512x512px
>>38376154
>can spend hours having genuinely enjoyable conversation with a girl and correspond almost every day, with both of us initiating conversation equally frequently
>she's a lesbian and has a gf
>>
>>38376224
She would ask me how i was doing sometimes.
I would say i was fine and that would literally be it.
it's been like this for a long ass time.
although i do believe that the chance she might be interested in me is beyond infinitesimal, i would just like to be able to not give the impression that i don't care about her, because most of the time that's how it feels like i'm acting, i end up driving away most of my acquaintances due to the fact that i literally have nothing to talk about, so I opt to just listen to whatever they have to say and reply with something autistic like "Yeah." or "cool.". someone once told me that he felt i was being condescending. how the fuck do i talk to people.
>>
>>38376154
>how about you
">oh feeling bretty gud actually,
>I got 50 (you)'s last night in one of my threads
>and drew a few new rare Little Helper Pepes
>and my mom made lasagna"
>her: oh wow that's amazing btw, what's a (you)?
take it from there
>>
File: 1498865946082.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1498865946082.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>>38376343
say fine and then say something that you've done recently or talk about something that's happened to you recently
saying "fine" alone doesn't give the conversation any chance to branch out to new topics, which is the key to having extended conversation
>>
>>38376426
>something you've done recently.
i would literally be saying this >>38376394
which looks like a prime way to unload all my spaghetti and out myself as a pathetic retard.
>>
>>38376154
I know that feel

It's fucking depressing. There's just nothing to say
>>
File: masculine-man.jpg (117KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
masculine-man.jpg
117KB, 1600x1067px
>>38376305
Girls being strictly lesbians is a fucking meme.
they might be bisexual.
but any woman out there that says she can't appreciate a genuinely masculine man is a liar.
I'm not trying to get your hopes up though. you have to look at least like pic related to have a (former) dyke gf
>>
>>38376305
I've been in that exact situation where I met a girl who had similar interests and a similar life, and we had a long engaging conversation, but she is a lesbian with a gf.
>>
>>38376224
Is the inverse true as well? What are the chances of her being interested even when I don't respond much?
>>
>>38376464
i know that feel all too well. I never know what to say in conversation. it all seems like such a chore. i guess some people weren't meant to be social
>>
File: 1499589513245.png (762KB, 850x616px)
1499589513245.png
762KB, 850x616px
>>38376154
>>38376224
don't listen to this faggot
one person can only put so much into a conversation, you have to provide room for the conversation to branch out to different topics

if someone initiates conversation with you, it always means they're interested in talking to you
also, if someone doesn't reply to you right away or doesn't keep a conversation going, it may not mean that they're uninterested in talking to you
they could be distracted or busy, away from the phone or computer, or any number of things could be keeping them occupied
>>
>>38376836
good post listen to this guy
you fags are always overthinking
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.