[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every other red blooded male will fuck almost any girl he can.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1491020762122.jpg (182KB, 996x679px) Image search: [Google]
1491020762122.jpg
182KB, 996x679px
Every other red blooded male will fuck almost any girl he can. You can't even do that.

Daily reminder that you will never know love, experience sex and feel what it means to be alive.
Just kill yourselves. We can't bear to watch you fail like this anymore.
>>
Yo that movie food boy sucked ass. I remember watching that shit on my 3ds when they released netflix for it
>>
>>38374851
There's nothing wrong with being picky.
>>
>>38374851
are you implying there are males out there who have a colour of blood other than red?
if not, why mention?
>>
Projecting. I've been offered sex before, and have had multiple opportunities where I've been hit on at clubs but simply show no interest because relationships don't interest me.
>>
>>38374927
>popular expressions soaring overhead
>what do they mean?
>>
>>38374976
You don't have to have a relationship with them to have sex. Chances are they don't want that either.
>>
>>38375022
I don't want sex. I can just jerk off to my fantasies and get ten times the pleasure without putting the effort in to fuck someone I don't care about.
>>
>>38375053
>fantasies
>ten times the pleasure

Pick one
>>
>>38374910
>>38375053
This exactly
I've had the chance to fugg plenty of girls. Even more if I count the ones I'm not attracted to.
I'd much rather get high and jack off than fuck some roastie who means nothing to me.
>>
>>38375092
Fantasies are better for my foreplay and result in a better climax.

I don't really care about sex without love.
>>
>>38375140
>foreplay
>with yourself

Kek. Do you treat yourself to dinner, a movie and a box of chocolates on your anniversary too?
>>
>>38375188
Mental build up/foreplay. Damn, you seem really stupid to not get it.

Build up is everything when it comes to having a great orgasm, same with building the best scare in a horror movie. It's fine if you haven't experienced that but you're only doing yourself a disservice.
>>
File: dog_78.jpg (41KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
dog_78.jpg
41KB, 728x546px
>>38374851
Honestly my issue is that I'm from a rich family and can't attract any women on our social status, only below middle class gold-diggers and/or girls who've never seen a white boi.

I once got the guts to get one of them as a gf and my dad just gave me these death stares throughout my entire relationship. Had to end it after one month out of pressure. She was a numb and obnoxiously gossipy kind of girl so I don't mind that much, desu.
>>
>>38375233
I'm not the idiot waxing lyrical about a fucking wank.

>Build up is everything
Build up is all you have.
>>
>>38375282
>I'm not the idiot waxing lyrical about a fucking wank
>waxing lyrical

I don't think that even makes sense.

>Build up is all you have.

That's all you need. Or buy a fleshlight and the pleasure aspect increased if you're desperate. No need to be salty friendo ;)
>>
>>38375312
Underage b& spotted.

Google 'wax lyrical' and educate yourself this summer.
>>
>>38375347
>baiting this hard

Okay friendo, reduce sodium you might have a heart attack :^)
>>
>>38375347
You used the term incorrectly. Nothing about His description is enthusiastic, only descriptive/slightly pedantic. Don't use terms you don't know the definition of.
>>
>>38375233
>fapping is better than sex
>this is what virgins tell themselves
l m a o
>>
>>38375407
So you googled the definition and are now criticising to feel superior. Typical beta.
>>
>>38374910

>implying you have even the faintest hint of anything remotely resembling an option!
>>
>>38375430
>Still baiting

Kek.
>>
File: 1500003928939-v.png (268KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
1500003928939-v.png
268KB, 800x579px
>>38375443
>oh no, I used a word improperly and need to save face
>better start damage control
pathetic
>>
>>38375575
>oh no, he knows I googled it
>better go with a show of force

Pathethicc
>>
>>38375636
>tfw you respond to someone who isn't even the same anon

Kek, I guess we've found out your plan Mr. Bait. What's the next stage in your master plan?
>>
>>38375268
I can relate.

>Back in high school (I'm now 32)
>My mother and father tell me that I should be dating girls, probably about every 2-3 months
>Twice a year, they sit me down and ask if I'm gay
>Sometimes when I spent time with my male friends, they'd ask if we were fucking or went to a gay club
>This wasn't in a homophobic tone, but more like a "we'll completely understand and support your lifestyle, you don't need to hide, you can tell us" type of tone
>Finally got a girlfriend
>My mother and father constantly complained about her and hated her
>They'd tell me to get out of the house when we'd hang out together. Why? Because fuck you, that's why

Bunch of assholes.
>>
>>38376495
Did they ever tell you why they hated her?
Was she fat? Black? A piercing face? Black? Poor? Black? Anything?
>>
>>38376807
They caught me sucking her dick once.
>>
so you are basically saying you will do anything for sex?

you know this is how woman shook us down from the dawn of civlization
>>
File: 1499454575660.gif (2MB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499454575660.gif
2MB, 325x252px
>>38377161
Likely fake but I'll bite.
You deserve being hated by your parents, anon.
>>
File: hellyeah.jpg (36KB, 405x343px) Image search: [Google]
hellyeah.jpg
36KB, 405x343px
>When you can infuriate any normalfag just by telling them you have standards
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.