[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >at Universal Islands of Adventure with my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (72KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
72KB, 604x613px
>Be me
>at Universal Islands of Adventure with my family
>having a fun time
>all of a sudden two cute girls around my age come over to me and ask me to take their picture with their phone
>MFW
>I take their picture and they go on their way

Why did they choose me? The nerdy, beta, zit faced 20 year old?
>>
>>38374769
maybe you seemed the most agreeable and easiest to get what they wanted from
>>
>>38374769
Because you looked approachable and like you wouldn't do any thing malicious or creepy. Take it as a compliment, if you were as disgusting as you think you are, they would have found someone else.

The only conclusion is, that despite your perceived flaws, not everyone finds you disgusting to look at.

I hope this is some consolation.
>>
Because you're too fat to run off with their phone.
>>
>>38374769
You were nearby and available as in not engaged in discussion or anything else that would require them to interrupt you. And you were close to where they needed the photo taker to be.
>>38375021
People running away with your phone in Universal (USA) is like .01% concern, if that.
>>
>>38374769
I had the same thing happen to me in DC. I basically went everywhere tourist-y in DC, and had more than 5 groups ask me to take their picture, including a woman who wanted me to take one with a picture of her deceased husband in front of a memorial.

I honestly have no clue why it happened. I'm a tall, chubby, sweaty guy, probably 5/10.
>>
it is universally acknowledged
that the best photographers are virgins
(because they look for sex in everything)
these girls must have perceived your virginal visage
and wanted a sexy photo taken of them
>>
>>38375297
>>38375021
This applies more in DC. Again you were probably not otherwise engaged and were not intimidating.
>>
>>38375305
Did I fuck up then? I just took a picture of their faces with what they wanted in the backround
>>
>>38375736
I can't tell if you're ironic or autistic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.