[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're an atheist, stop being retarded for a moment.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: nun.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nun.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
If you're an atheist, stop being retarded for a moment. Religious folk can carry on as normal.

So you come face to face with god and you have to think of something original to say to him.

what do you talk about
>>
>>38371348
Why the fuck did you give me so many mental illnesses? Why the fuck did you kill my only friend when he was 17? Why the fuck did you give me so many diseases? Why the fuck are you such a piece of shit that enjoys people suffering?
>>
File: Rei.jpg (92KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.jpg
92KB, 581x800px
>>38371375
wow what a downer you are you made rei frown
>>
>>38371348
/r9k/ is a skeptic board, neck yourself allahfag
>>
>>38371375
Join your best friend faggot, mental illnesses aren't real you are just a product of the everyone is important and unique generation
>>
>>38371484
oh shut up you god worshipping faggot I'd shove my cock down your throat and rape you to death if I could
>>
File: camus_4.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
camus_4.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>38371348
>So you come face to face with god and you have to think of something original to say to him.
"Embrace the absurd. Religion is philosophical suicide."
>>
>>38371348
feminism used to be obvious but now look a it... I won't be surprised if atheism stops being popular in a few years

It's kinda trippy being rational and watch the world go crazy
>>
Op do you believe everyone who claims to be the son of God?
>>
Smash some blocks of oregano against his head.
>>
>>38371348
So, god, you say there's a meaning of life? Why does *your* stated purpose matter anyway? You're just a glorified dictator, god! But it is cool to know that you're real. I wonder how you got started
>>
>>38371348
>what do you talk about
where the bathroom
>>
>>38371375
>he has never killed a bug just for existing and being annoying
>>
>>38371348
Where the black woman at
>>
>>38371348
Shiet bigga why couldn't you just give me that prs guitar with those pedals and that wrampler amp ? I mean I could have gone big ass pro with that gear.
>>
File: 1341925198185.jpg (48KB, 259x421px) Image search: [Google]
1341925198185.jpg
48KB, 259x421px
>>38371348
"please make sure my friend doesn't commit suicide."
>>
>>38371375
"God works in mysterious ways anon. It's all part of his plan."
>>
>>38371348
I'd ask him which 2hu he'd fuck.
>>
>>38371348
>I don't know why you gave me too much doubt for me to overcome. Oh well I accept my fate I guess. Can you at least tell me if there were any other outcomes besides this afterlife system. Like say I had converted to buddhism, would I reincarnate? Furthermore how exactly does the demon, angel, undead thing work? Do demons and ghosts really get out of hell? What's up with satan, or the multiple demon lords if thats the case?

I'd definitely react with cowardice and curiosity, but I bet I'd commit egocide under eternal torture.

>>38371419
If we're talking eva, then I'd ask why angels keep attacking, and I'd probably stay a part of giant rei instead of separating myself from everyone again.
>>
>>38371348
Why did you cuck Joseph?
>>
>>38371419
she's a smiler in most of em you fuckin dope
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.