[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally asked a girl out >Talked to her a couple days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

>Finally asked a girl out
>Talked to her a couple days and she seemed really into me
>A couple normie friends of mine said she was interested
>Got turned down of course
>This after a year and a half of "improving myself"

I'm ready to give up. Have any of you checked out of the game? Tips to help me accept it easier? Do you remember when you gave up?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>38370604
>one person says no
>Give up

That is stupid.
>>
>>38370604
80/20 rule anon, just give up women. Quit making yourself miserable and focus on yourself and your happiness. Not of women. Women are worthless and beauty is vain because it fades away like a flower.
>>
>>38370620
It's just a numbers game bro

I don't believe this anymore.
>>
>>38370640
Yah I understand this now. But I guess I'm asking how can I accept it easier. It is soul crushing.
>>
File: 1500054128128.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500054128128.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
Don't give up Friend. focus on the positive things in life, you'll find someone. I love you and believe in you, anon.
>>
>>38370642
>It's just a numbers game bro

I never claimed as such, but giving up after one rejection is stupid. If you are playing a video game and you die for the first time. You try the level again. You don't give up.
>>
>>38370604
Keep improving, get fit, ignore her completely.Learn game.Stay in frame.If she can see you with other grill, the better.Buy dont force it.Dont make your lack of experience visible.Fuck a prostie if necesary.
>>
>>38370604
>she seemed really into me
What i don't understand is why they act like that and then they reject you, doesn't make sense. Like, if you don't like someone just say it and dont make people waste their time.
Well anyways OP stay strong, hopefully we all will make it. Focus on yourself and sometime your time will come
>>
>>38370670
I'm just so tired

>>38370694
No but I do quit video games if I played the same damn level for a year and half and couldn't beat it.

>>38370695
I can ignore her. I'm already fit. I don't see the point in trying anymore. I think the best way to go is to get it in my head that it's never happening. That is what I want to achieve.
>>
>>38370754
You didn't play the level for a year. You "practiced" for a year trying to get ready for that level and failed. You are a great example of why robots exist. You try something once and fail. Instead of keep trying it or trying to get better. You just give up. It's pathetic.
>>
>>38370745
Yah it was strange. We just started chatting and she was very friendly. All smiles etc. Enough to my friends said I think that girl likes you. Ask her out. Declined

>>38370796
You sound like a chad.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
136KB, 363x296px
>>38370754
but it is happening, anon. you just don't have the required patience. there's someone out their for everyone. you'll be happy someday, giving up is giving into the 4chan social programming.
>>
>>38370840
>You sound like a chad.

If a chad is somebody who doesn't give up after one try than go ahead.
>>
>>38370845
>but it is happening, anon. you just don't have the required patience. there's someone out their for everyone

What about the 80/20 rule?
>>
File: 1500053298074.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500053298074.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Lets turn this into a comfy feel thread pls
>>
This is always how it goes for me too. I honestly just think I come off as a boring guy. I am near crippled by anxiety every time I talk to an attractive woman and I am like a statue. Boring as fuck over text to, even worse. Women even approach me and hit me up but they quickly lose interest once they learn that I'm as boring as they come.
>>
>>38370754
You basterd.You maggot.You cant develop skill if you dont expose yourself enough.You have to be your own mental point of origin.She will come back if you show her shes just a number.I dont want any more shit from you private.Read redpill, keep yourself straight.You are already dead soldier, pain is in the mind.Fear is a convenient illusion.
>>
File: 1500053975979.jpg (36KB, 265x299px) Image search: [Google]
1500053975979.jpg
36KB, 265x299px
>>38370875
Ignore the Pareto principle, it may have some truth, it may not. Don't lower your confidence because of it, and just keep trying. if anything it should motivate you to put in more effort.
>>
>>38370902
Me too. In a way I think it's cause I don't party. I don't drink. I'm not a bad boy or anything. I think that turns women off.

>>38370940
I trust /r9k/ a lot more than I do those fucks at redpill. It's over man

>>38370963
My motivation is gone. I was highly motivated when I first started trying. Now the motivation has turned to despair and bitterness.

Maybe women and dating are just a losing game.
>>
>>38371010
>trust r9k
There's your first mistake. not all of r9k is bad, but most of us already gave up on love and are living in bitterness for the world. its the r9k social programming, they won't give you the best advice. maybe go to an actual advice board.
>>
>>38371104
/adv/ is full of normies.
>>
>>38371010
Trust r9k? And what is exactly r9k? Im browsing here you know.There is no glory in robotdom.What you cant see is that robots dont got over life, they just rationalise and reject cause society defeated them.The operate on a feminine frame.Thats why fems arent actracted to them.Now get yo ass going and give that roastie your alpha seed.
>>
File: 1500053678464.jpg (212KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500053678464.jpg
212KB, 764x512px
>>38371121
Normies are full of positive feels tho
>>
File: 1500050898674.jpg (72KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
1500050898674.jpg
72KB, 582x582px
>>38371151
Best advice yet.
go rape and pillage, anon
>>
>>38371170
>>38371151

Yeah but they're also full of shit. I prefer the hard bitter truth that /r9k/ gives.

I'd rather have no hope, because at least you can't be let down.
>>
>>38371206
Having no hope is giving in to the r9k mindset, is that really what you want? do you want to wallow in regret?
>>
>>38371236
as opposed to getting hope up and getting rejected?

as opposed to spending countless hours getting fit. huge sum of cash to change my wardrobe. numerous hours and cash spent at social places just trying to find someone to talk to. Then getting nothing but disappointment?
>>
File: 1500006606199.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500006606199.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>38370796
Nah seriously this anon is right, the "game" or whatever you want to call it is essentially other people ( chads or roasties) rejecting you, making you give up. Do you really want to give up man? we're all here for a reason and it's because we want people to understand us. we understand, but she doesn't. There are plenty of other women out there.
>>
Yeah well at least you aren't me

>cute, kind of chubby teacher at college helps me with paper for a few months
>I get mixed signals from her, she's probably older than me but could be anywhere in her 20s
>last time we see each other I say I want to "talk to her more" but it's about my paper
>she gets really excited, takes off her coat for once, I see dem tiddies
>at the end of our conversation she says "anything else you want to ask me"
>I am so oblivious I say no, she looks really disappointed, and we part ways

>months pass, I get drunk for some reason think it's a good idea to e-mail her
>make an embarrassing af e-mail telling her how I have feelings for her etc etc.
>e-mail back from her saying I am inappropriate and regrets me writing this e-mail
>want to die
>actually in physical pain from embarrassment and rejection

And this was the only time in 25 years I asked a girl out. At least you are not me.
>>
>>38371206
There is a confortable truth and a productive one.It is a coin with two sides.Pick a side cuz you wont escape flipping it.You are just to /comfy/, dont be such a mommas boy.Pain is in the mind.
>>
File: 1500055749558.jpg (23KB, 549x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500055749558.jpg
23KB, 549x477px
okay, lets post traps now
>>
>>38371373
Damn thats harsh anon, sorry to hear. You should have asked her out when she looked at your paper.
>>
>>38370754
>I do quit video games if I played the same damn level for a year and half and couldn't beat it.
Using this logic, one could argue that every girl is the equivalent of another level. If you fail a level, try an easier level. You will need to go through many practice gfs before you are able to take on the end-game boss (your oneitis).
>>
>>38370902
Literally me. Is there anyway of resolving this?
>>
>>38370604
Hey while you're here, can you explain how you got normie friends? It's much more important to me than getting a gf and I was rejected countless times as a friend
>>
>>38371666
I don't know Satan. Just happens.
>>
>>38370604
Its unfathomably easy to get pussy.

Just biz yourself
>>
>>38371722
>just happens, bro
>just bee yourself
Out, norman
>>
Don't feel too bad OP my current score is like 0 - 5. Contrary to what normies say, its extremely hard to get a decent looking gf today. If you're not really good looking, or god forbid have a hint of weirdness/autism its game over. But hey at least you tried right?
>>
File: Realistic Attraction Chart.jpg (374KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Realistic Attraction Chart.jpg
374KB, 2000x1500px
What if the 80/20 rule is wrong? Is there even a source for it?
>>
>>38371666
>normie friends
Normies do not view friends the way we do. To a normalfag, a friend is merely a social connection. They are symbiotic relationships that they will burn if it benefits them.

If you still want a normie friend, it's not terribly hard to get, although depending on the context of how you're meeting them it may be more difficult than usual. If you're in college, it's relatively easy; just sit next to someone, bring up something about schoolwork. and make small talk with them occasionally. Be friendly. Every time you see them (in class or not), make an effort to say something along the lines of, "hey anon, how are you?" Normies love it when you remember their name and pretend to care about how they're doing. Eventually work your way up to asking them about stuff they're doing outside of school. If it's something social, feign interest and ask if you can join in. If you've played your cards right, and this person isn't a total asshole, they'll be happy to increase their friend group. If not, then keep them on good terms, but do not pester them in the future. Persistently asking to join in will lead to them talking behind your back and close off other potential bridges.
>>
>>38370604
pussy is just no fun to get anymore. all you need is to whip out a couple 100s and shell sleep with you. women are just a more feminine ape. leave it at that. only skullfucked normies will buy into that brand of bs.
>>
>>38370604
OP if you give up you are one dumb mother fucker. If you give up now your chance of success is 0%. If you keep going, you have an unknown likelihood to achieve your goals. Stick with the unknown, it's better than nothing.

I'm not chad anyway. I'm a KHV like you. But I'm not giving up and I never plan to
>>
>>38372297
I think my chances are at 0 either way sadly. But at least if I don't try, I save a lot of headache, energy and cash.
>>
File: 1500066926422.png (520KB, 471x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500066926422.png
520KB, 471x576px
>>38370604
>falling for the feminine Jew
You deserve whatever bullshit is coming to you, OP
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.