[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 155 lbs >6'2 >skinny but flabby as fuck >want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478488497209.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478488497209.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
>be 155 lbs
>6'2
>skinny but flabby as fuck
>want to get /fit/
>mom bought chocolate cake
>it's in the fridge right now
FFFFFFFFFFUCK
>>
>155lbs at 6'2

Those are some shit numbers boi. Gotta eat big to get big, take that chocolate cake and make it your bitch.
>>
>>38370250
So go lift weights then have a very small slice/sliver of cake, just enough to enjoy the taste, so those sweet carbs can help repair your muscle tissue.
>>
Eat the whole fucking thing. I used to be the same and I got told to eat as much as physically possible and worry about cutting later. So long as you gym while eating you won't become fat just bulkier. Then you can cut desu
>>
>>38370250
>>38370540
If you think you've tried eating so much food and aren't gaining weight then you need to calculate your TDEE and count your calories. People who under and over eat are amazed when they actually do out the math. I've heard countless stories of guys like your description who finally bulked up once they just started counting. It can be tough to eat that much, because even downing shakes will make you full. Stick to it and lift. It's okay if you gain a little too much >>38370540
. That is part of the bulk cycle. Then like anon said you go on a cut - cutting the calories - to decrease your body fat once you've gained some muscle.
>>
>>38370250
Eat a fruit instead, an apple, it's tasty and healthy.
>>
>>38370356
doesn't work that way, cake is full of empty carbs and sugar, it got zero protein in it. op needs to munch down on meat and animal products and apply physical resistance to his muscles.
sedimentary lifestyle doesn't require much use of the muscles so they degenerate, and the calories taken in turn to fat.
>>
>>38370356
Other end of the spectrum
>220 lbs at 6'2"
Eat half the cake instead, shit will taste great
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.