[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >ghetto tier poor guy >running low on cash >need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0918.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>be me
>ghetto tier poor guy
>running low on cash
>need money really bad or else won't be able to feed dog
>remember that there's this sexy milf down the street
>remember my friends telling me she goes out almost every night to get laid
>fuckyeah.jpg
>sit out front of her house as the sun finishes going down
>roastie leaves looking like a whore
>calm myself and go around back
>hop locked gate
>back door unlocked
>pull out a trash bag and start looking for jewelry, cash, etc.
>all of a sudden notice a noise coming from a door with "no entr or git puch" written on it in sharpie
>realize it's big, heavy steps
>OHFUCKSHIT.gif
>try to sneak into a closet but it's too late
>the door gets thrown open to reveal some 500 pound freak in a crusty school girl outfit
>i stare at him in fear as his eyes connect with me
>he gasps and smiles
>"MUMMY GET ME BOIFREN!"
>he quickly waddles to me
>turn to run but he grabs me and forces me to the ground
>using his yard strength, he rips my pants off
>he falls down onto my lap and instantly crushes my pelvis
>thiskillstheman.jpg
>"O-OH BABEH!"
>yard begins to slightly bounce on my shattered body while attempting to make girly noises
>as my vision begins to grow blurry and dark the tard leans down and whispers to me
>"lol this ain't gay"
>mfw
>>
>>38369536
Become a blackhat...
Learn to buy credit cards online and make them untraceable... Preferably with a Paysafe card to bitcoin, to some marketplace. Then buy the CC, buy some crypto-currency, run it through something like bitcoin fog... Now remember NEVER make this money come in contact with ANYTHING which could connect back to you... Use tails to buy the CC and currencies pref on a disposable laptop, then never pay rent n' shit with it, and at last dive to some shit city and get out the crypto-currency to an physical currency but remember the ATMs have cams so cover your face and never come back to that city and don't use your CC...

That's some EZ 30 grand

And remember, the Rich fucking banks will refund the money you steal so no hard feelings!
>>
File: IMG_3732.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3732.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>38370028
>not reading the whole thing
>>
>>38370028
>Now remember NEVER make this money come in contact with ANYTHING which could connect back to you

Then what is the point?
>>
>>38370572
Food, gas, drinks, taxies.. just on cash
>>
>>38369536
>>>38370028
>>not reading the whole thing
I did.... Just a suggestion cunt
>>
Fuck you wagie
>>
>>38370729
What I mean by this never make it come in contact with your bank account or direct ID
>>
I love this shit. Some guy is telling his pretend story where he gets fucked by a trapfag and someone offers him a trick for a bitcoin fraud. Only on 4chan.
>>
>>38370793
>>38370729
At some point in time you are going to have to turn your digital cash into real cash. Which mean it somehow has to come in contact with something with your name on it.
>>
>>38369536
>Yard strength?
Are you a tard op?
>>
>>38370814
>>38369536
>>>38370793
>>>38370729
>At some point in time you are going to have to turn your digital cash into real cash. Which mean it somehow has to come in contact with something with your name on it.

You don't HAVE to...
Either get some fucked junkie to do it with their name or buy some items to re-sell later.. or use local bitcoin or whatever
>>
>>38370804
Big reason to come onto the site. In between the psyops and shitposting you never know when a thread is going to have interesting info
>>
>>38370028

I have great memory and can remember long strings of numbers. What if I take a customer service job that involves taking people's credit card info?
>>
>>38370904
>>38369536
>>>38370028
>
>I have great memory and can remember long strings of numbers. What if I take a customer service job that involves taking people's credit card info?

Could get linked back to you... If a customer goes to you, she lives nearby, and they know who you Handel... This means that they would be able to spot a pattern quite fast for who the scammer is
>>
>>38370854
You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. Junkies don't do thing for bitcoin. So you will need cash. Buying items and re-selling them devalues your money and you would need a place for the product to be mailed to. Unless you live in SF using bitcoin to buy stuff is useless. Also you know money launderers exist.
>>
>>38369536
>>>38370854
>You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. Junkies don't do thing for bitcoin. So you will need cash. Buying items and re-selling them devalues your money and you would need a place for the product to be mailed to. Unless you live in SF using bitcoin to buy stuff is useless. Also you know money launderers exist.

By junkie I mean someone with a bank account willing to use an ATM and have the risky money on his account....

As for items, guns, drugs, computers, phones and so on might be quite easy to sell.... And use a dropoff point ofc... Could be a public or PO box, however wait by picking it up from the PO box hence the cops might be aware of it.. but aren't going to wait months to catch you
>>
>>38371227
>By junkie I mean someone with a bank account willing to use an ATM and have the risky money on his account....

Junkies also don't have bank accounts.

>Could be a public or PO box
Yeah sure let me pay for this PO box that is always going to have a camera on it with my stolen credit cards.

Also you can't make normal credit cards untraceable. What your buying are visa gift cards bought with a stolen credit card. Which by the way is totally traceable if the police wants to work hard.
>>
>>38371437
Stop acting retarded and bend my words idiot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.