[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feel like a girl >born a boy >be small chlid >try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: 1485839458673.png (153KB, 519x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485839458673.png
153KB, 519x1024px
>feel like a girl
>born a boy

>be small chlid
>try to behave like girls do because that's what I feel like
>girls don't want to be my friend because I'm a boy
>boys make fun of me
>parents get mad at me

>be older child
>save all my lunch money, scavenge for coins on floor for hours
>save up enough to buy girls clothes from shops on my way home from school
>have secret stash of girls clothes in my room
>parents find it, throw it all away
>yell at me, make me go to therapy, make me to go church three times a week

>save up and make stash again
>throw it all away on my own because of guilt

>discover internet
>discover that I can take pills to feminize my body
>parents disown me
>it's for my own good they say, and I can come back whenever I decide to be a man

>adult now
>I'm considered a trans person
>hated by everyone all over the world for being this way
>rejected by other trans people online because I'm attracted to guys and girls and I don't want to have surgery on my penis, so I'm not a real trans person to them

I feel like I was born cursed. I didn't choose to have these feelings, and my feelings don't hurt anyone. Doing the things that make me feel peace with myself and my body doesn't hurt anyone at all... why am I hated for being this way?
>>
mmmmmmm, you wanna get fucked like a girl?
>>
>>38368923
waa waa give me attention

grow some balls dipshit
>>
>>38369007
Very desperately yes. But I don't want to have casual sex, I want to have sex with someone who I love who loves me too.
>>
>>38369067
I thought this was the appropriate board for venting about feels
>>
>>38368923
Some people are just intolerant and will hate people for doing things that don't effect them. You just gotta do your best to shake them off. If you live in a western country things seem to be improving for trans people. Just do your best to shake off other people's opinions. I'll never understand what your going through because I was born a boy and feel like a boy. I'm also heterosexual and don't have any disorders so I have a lot of things going my way. I can't explain why people hate others for doing things that don't effect them but I'm guessing they just hate someone being different.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
136KB, 363x296px
>>38369067
That's awfully touching and sweet.

for a horny trap
>>
You're mentally diseased.
>>
File: 1495262308562.jpg (2MB, 2563x1702px) Image search: [Google]
1495262308562.jpg
2MB, 2563x1702px
>>38368923
good story OP, I would love it if you continued this blog
>>
>>38368923

Someday we will find a way to transfer traps' souls into anime sexbots, and all will be well in the world.
I'd fuck you, love you and treat you well if you had the body of an anime girl, but you don't, so tough shit.
>>
Have a (You) since you haven't gotten one yet.
You might have a dick but apparently no balls.
>>
File: nfEUc09_d.jpg (29KB, 640x549px) Image search: [Google]
nfEUc09_d.jpg
29KB, 640x549px
You made your bed, now originally lie in it

picrel
>>
>>38369129
This is no worse than somebody having a disease anywhere else
I'm not going to hate somebody for having diabetes or getting pneumonia or something, so why give people shit when the illness is in the brain?
No sense
>>
I really want to make cute boys and trans girls happy and love them
But I feel like my standards for them in way higher

And frankly, I have trouble imagining a relationship where the other party won't work. Would you be willing to get a job sometime?
>>
>>38368923
>b-b-but I FEEEEEEEL like a woman it's real in my mind

kys attention whore faggot
>>
>>38369464
I have been working since I was 16, I've always relied only on myself
>>
>>38368923
Dear anon, I believe (DO NOT QUOTE ME) that you're suffering from a mental illness called: Gender dysphoria. Maybe you should see a psychiatrist and get some help, they usually prescribe those hormone pills.
>>
>>38369118
Okay anon, the reason why trans people are getting hate is because it's glorified in the media. Not only that, but most "trans" people don't even have gender dysphoria. So that's why people hate it. Some people like to use someone else's illness as a way to get attention for being useless.
>>
>>38369505
I feel like you joined this thread only to say that?
>>
>>38368923
>hurr Im gonna indulge my mental illness because it makes me feel good and I dont care that it hurts everyone around me
you are the equivalent of a diabetic stuffing himself with candy
>>
>>38369509
If that's the case, you're already more attractive than most other trans ladies I've known
Where do u work now?
>>
>>38368923
>>hated by everyone all over the world for being this way
A big exaggeration and overdramatisation.
Almost half of this borad admires trans and 'trap' (including me, yes)

Not everyone has good parents, just forget about them because they don't care about you. Still hard for me to understand whether my parents care about me or more about the sterepotype that parents should care about their kids.
The 'its for your own good' meme. I wonder how many people were killed with those words this year already? (You can justify any kind of behavior with these words)
>rejected by other trans people online
Lol again not everyone. Only trigger SJWs and 'die cis scum' kind of stupid trans people.
>>
>>38369067
I know why you hate trans people, but if you read what anon said he obviously doesn't want to be this way. He has an illness. Hating on someone who's Ill doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>38368923
lol it's the schizophrenic ladyboy from the letter thread!
everybody point and laugh!
>>
>>38368923
>why am I hated for being this way?

still don't understand. do people get mad on you? Ok, but what you want, being what you are or being in a world with people who will not understand you?
what are more important, you or what people say?
>>
What I hate about most gays is simply their obsession with sexuality. They can't view themselves without the lens of their mental illness. At the end of the day they can't describe themselves as anything other than dicklovers with HIV.
>>
>>38368923
>I don't want to have surgery on my penis
Good decision.
Nobody wants an axe wound. I read one thing of a person who went through it and it made them hate their life.
I don't hate you, I'm sympathetic.
>>
File: Z.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
Your problem can simply be solved with a car battery and some clamps attached to your nipples.
>>
>feel like a girl
durrrhhuurrr me feewings
a girl is a female human being, as in a person without a Y chromosome. You're a boy, albeit a gender nonconforming one. But you'll never understand 1/100th of what it is to be a woman.
>>
>>38371629
>you'll never understand 1/100th of what it is to be a woman.

so are you saying that having a vagina is 99/100 of the female experience?
>>
>>38371499
I want mike to deposit his seed inside my mancunt.

he's a pretty handsome for his age tbqh.
>>
>>38371670
having a vagina, growing UP FEMALE. Getting your period, growing breasts, going through female puberty in general. And even past that, growing up constantly pressured by men to have sex. growing up in a society that sexualizes teen girls in the most predatory way. Being catcalled, being molested, etc. Even being physically weaker, knowing that you probably couldn't defend yourself against 1/2 of the population. You think putting on a dress and makeup makes you a woman. But you will never have the connection that women have with other women, you'll never understand sisterhood, or any of that, because you're a male, an outsider. You AREN'T FEMALE. you will never EVER BE FEMALE.
>>
>>38371670
Also hon sorry to break it to you but being female is more than having a vagina. we have clitorises, wombs, vulvas, we get cellulite, we have one less rib than you do, our hips are shaped entirely differently than yours. Just face the facts, there are so many differences between you and even the most manly looking woman that calling yourself a woman is like painting an orange red and calling it an apple.
>>
>>38371816
>we have one less rib than you do
uwot
>>
>>38371816
>we have one less rib than you do
But thats wrong
>>
>>38371844
>>38371847
**two my bad
i meant one set
>>
Just dont buy girls clothes, just act like a feminine faggot, theres no need to call yourself a girl even if you feel like it. In the past guys just became drag queens but embraces the fact that they are men. Now society enables retards to ruin their lives.
>>
>>38371847
>>38371844
wow i actually beileved this was true but upon looking it up it's not?
Thanks for fact checking i had no idea for real.
>>
>>38371768

Hormones induce puberty and being paranoid about everyone wanting to rape you doesn't make you more of a woman.
>>
>>38371894
see
>>38371816
even if you exclude the psychological differences between women and men, you will still never look anything like a woman. you'll always be a hon with wide shoulders, big hands, and flat hips. but you'll always have your male upbringing and personality influencing everything in your life, just like my female upbringing and personality influences mine :^)
>>
You're disgusting.
OriginaI
>>
Camwhore yourself and post pics.
>>
>>38371867
>>38371889
It's okay, they teach that nonsense in christian schools still because they say it's proof that the bible is true.

>>38371996
Requesting pictures of other users is a bannable offense, as is posting pictures of yourself.
>>
>>38372037
Nevermind then. I wondered if things went both ways.
>>
>>38372091
Read the fucking sticky.
It's the second line.
>>
>>>implying anyone cares about the rules
>>
>>38372163
its a pretty weird rule for a board like r9k, anyways
>>
>>38372319
It shouldnt have to be a rule at all but stupid faggots like him moved in and tried to turn this board into /soc/
>>
>>38368923
I don't know why, but it seems like a huge amount of transpeople on the internet are super shitty to everyone else in their group. Even though they complain a lot about "gatekeepers" they often engage in the same behavior. I'm sorry you're stuck going through this.
>>
File: 1490482803019.jpg (41KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1490482803019.jpg
41KB, 680x684px
>>38368923
>>rejected by other trans people online because I'm attracted to guys and girls and I don't want to have surgery on my penis, so I'm not a real trans person to them
I sort of know this feel. I'm not trans but I'm a girly boy and there's literally no support or love in the world for pretty/effeminate/pussy straight guys. To SJWs you're just A FUCKING WHITE MALE and don't have enough issues to be worth defending, and normies just assume you're gay.
>>
>>38372319
Couldn't they just post their pics on a third party site and link to it anyway?
>>
>>38369068
I'll love you if you become my rapeslave gf. I want to use your boypussy everyday
>>
>>38372339
/soc/ sucks, just because you post a picture of yourself doesn't make it the same board
>>
>>38372628
But it means you belong there.
It was created just to quarantine people like you.
>>
>>38368923
Emotions and feelings are dumb, why you listen to them? Would you even choose to be a girl if not compelled to?
>>
>>38372723
People like me? What are you even talking about?
I have no stake in this, just stating what I've observed
>>
>>38368923
Dude, I dont mean to sound like an SJW, but no one is to say who you are or are not (Except genetics)
You shouldnt let people tell you you arent a real trans because you dont want the surgury. Its your body, no one is to say what you can and cannot do.
You do you.
>>
>>38372740
>Would you even choose to be a girl if not compelled to?

I wouldn't. I don't think I would care about gender if I wasn't forced to care about it
>>
File: 1499304728612.jpg (29KB, 502x458px) Image search: [Google]
1499304728612.jpg
29KB, 502x458px
>>38368923
>feel like a girl

This is the entire fallacy of being trans.
You don't "feel" like a girl, because how would you know what a girl feels like? You just wanted to be a girl.
>>
>>38372723
not him but it severly stunts the interactiveness of this board imo, some people just sperged to hard about occasional facethreads and some roasts getting attention for a few minutes
the guys that do it for free never change boards for the better
>>
>>38372988
I don't know what it feels like to be a girl, or to be born a girl. I don't know what it feels like to be another person or anyone other than who I am.

>I think being a girl is x, y, and z, and I feel like I'm x, y, and z, so I'm a girl

This is NOT what I feel

>I'm a girl
This is what I feel. There's no logic to it. I don't know what a girl is supposed to feel like, I just feel like I am one. It's irrational, it's stupid, I know I was born xy and I know I have a male body. I just can't make the feeling go away, it's always been there and it's part of who I am.

You say I don't know what it feels like to grow up as a girl, be raised as a girl, experience the negatives of being a girl. That's all true, how could I? But regular girls don't know what it's like to grow up as a trans girl either, how can anyone really know what it's like to be anyone else?
>>
>>38373068
Now you need to realize that feelings are just chemicals in our body and you need to suppress them.
You need to grow the fuck up, tell yourself that you really don't want to be a girl and fucking live your life as a male.
>>
>>38373127
I should live as a man and be miserable why, just to make you happy? I should cut my hair, have surgery to remove my breasts and live in agony just to appease you? It's not like me being a man will somehow make your life in any way better, you simply don't want me to be happy because of the way I am.
>>
>>38373127
>and you need to suppress them
you might end up killing yourself by doing that. it's easier said than done.
>>
File: 1497028000275.png (970KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497028000275.png
970KB, 1280x720px
>>38368923
I believe in you OP, you will find a man who will make you happy one day!
>>
File: 1439043563250.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439043563250.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>38372988
Gender dysphoria is an objectively real and scientifically studied phenomenon and the most successful treatment we know of is just allowing the person to identify as the gender which doesn't induce dysphoria.
>>
>>38373233
When I see transgirls using their dick to fuck someone or transmen getting pregnant, it gets really hard to swallow that they hate their body and gender.
>>
>>38373164
>Be a man
Be miserable just like 90% of this board
>Be a woo-man freak
Get hated by the majority of society, and be also miserable but this time as a foul deception pretending to be a female

Your pick tard.
>>
>>38371816
At least you got the cunt part right
>>
>>38368923
I'm too burly to ever pass as female. I've done a good job burying but now I can't work around the feelings. I hope you can at least pass with your pants on, anon.

Im still trying to make my peace with myself, good luck to you too.
>>
>>38373127
>feelings are just chemicals

Hypocrite that you are, for you trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you that they are chemicals. All knowledge is ultimately based on that which we cannot prove. Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
>>
>>38373637
Knowledge is based on memory which in turn works because of electrical impulses in the brain.

Electricity is not a chemical
>>
File: 1489373823754.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489373823754.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>38373127
Yeah chad you fuckin tell EM!!!!!!!
So when are you going to grow the fuck up, tell yourself that you really don't want to be a pathetic robot and fucking live your life as a normie?
>>
>>38372383
>>>38368923 (OP)
>I don't know why, but it seems like a huge amount of transpeople on the internet are super shitty to everyone else in their group. Even though they complain a lot about "gatekeepers" they often engage in the same behavior. I'm sorry you're stuck going through this.
No
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.