[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>return in your home country after a trip abroad >"Are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cached.jpg (58KB, 462x370px) Image search: [Google]
cached.jpg
58KB, 462x370px
>return in your home country after a trip abroad
>"Are you Anon? We must inspect all of your electronic materials. If you have anything encrypted, you must give us your passwords or else you will be taken into custody until you decide to comply. Do you understand? FoIIow me, the police are waiting for you."
Reaction?
>>
Since I would probably only have my phone and it's not password locked, whatevs I guess.
>>
>>38369035
What would they find?

ori
>>
>not having a spare laptop for travels
librebooted x200 in my case
>>
"I didn't bring my phone or laptop."
>"Why did you not bring them? Are you trying to hide something?"
"Because I didn't want them getting stolen. They have important personal information on them which I don't want thieves getting."
>"How were you planning on contacting anyone after your arrival if you didn't bring your phone? How will anyone know you've arrived?"
"What, you guys don't have phone stores in your country? Is there not a courtesy phone, or a payphone in the airport?"
>"Could you log into your social media and/or emails for us?"
"I don't know the passwords, they're too secure to remember, and I keep the password app on my phone; at home."
>"What if someone needs to get in contact with you while you're here? What will you do if there's an emergency at home?"
"When I get a temporary phone, I'll call home and tell my dad the number. I also left him the number of the hotel at which I'm staying, before I left home."
>>
I know most robots don't travel, but if you ever do, you MUST have a phone. The GPS is invaluable, the ability to learn things online about the places you go is important, and contacting people you meet is essential to improve your experience. I typically buy a burner phone whenever I'm traveling and then when I am returning home, I trash it or donate it to someone in a hostel that didn't bring a phone

Traveling is so much easier when you have nothing to leave behind, and I would recommend it to robots. It changed my life because it changed my surroundings, and I came to truly understand that most people are products of their environment, so if you're a depressed self-loather, go somewhere else for a little while and see if you are the same person there

also, as a protip, eastern europe is nice because they speak very little english so conversations will be brief, if you're worried about talking to people for too long
>>
I have a phone that I only use as a phone/music player. Most they'd find is a bunch of anime music on it. I never travel with a laptop so they wouldn't find the disgusting shit.
I don't have any social media accounts either so they won't have anything on me
>>
>>38369441
They'll probably just get mad, call you a smartass, "search" you, plant a usb of CP on you while doing so then arrest you.
>>
>>38369512
50 rubIes have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>38369576
>the disgusting shit
What is it?
>>
File: 1485092203040.jpg (426KB, 1280x895px) Image search: [Google]
1485092203040.jpg
426KB, 1280x895px
>>38369512
>eastern europe is nice
haha
>>
>>38369512

>yes, yes, go abroad with a fancy phone with fancy abilities, make sure you have this expensive item with you at all times when travelling abroad

Hmmm.
>>
>>38370345
it's pasta

rgehsr
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.