[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just keep trying bro :^) >Its a numbers game, if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499878612871.jpg (272KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499878612871.jpg
272KB, 1080x960px
>Just keep trying bro :^)
>Its a numbers game, if you ask enough girls soon enough it will work
>>
There plenty of social places and situations specifically designed for picking up women where that kind of behavior won't be judged at all. On the street outside a random store isn't one of them.

Do people actually think this is how relationships work? Even the majority of PUA do their thing in clubs and bars, youknow, the places women specifically go to be picked up by men
>>
That's not a good example though. If he asked her out on a date, and she said no, then it would fit the numbers game narrative
>>
>asking if the misters feel like your walking in the jungle
Where do you faggots come up with this stuff?
>>
>>38366912

This

The only way you're going to be picking up women just on the street is if you're 10/10 or incredibly charismatic.
There's literally an entire industry built around setting up spaces for men and women to go and socialize and pair off with each other.l If the guy in the OP pic did this in a club (or any kind of social space really, just not on the fucking street) then no one would bat an eye.
>>
>>38366874

He's dressed like shit.
>>
>>38366978
This desu. (WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MY COMMENT ISN'T ORIGINAL 4CHAN?!)
>>
>>38366874
Why did you block out the names?
>>
>>38366874
>implying it wouldn't be creepy if done by woman
>>
>>38366978
>>38366991

That's why he's being called a creep and getting rejected.

He's dressed like shit and looks poor if course he's going to get turned down. Then he keeps going he's gonna get labeled a creep.

But it's really autism.
>>
You have to be legit Chad tier model good looking to hit on strange women in public wearing a t shirt, sandals and shorts.
>>
>>38366874
Yeah OP that advice works if you're not doing it in a creepy as fuck way. Better to gain girls trust in a mutually platonic circumstance, then start being romantic later after you get to know her. It is a numbers game but the game isn't to whip your dick out at every girl you see on the street. Damn autists.
>>
You can't win with hypocritical normies.

"You just need to go out and ask women out."

"OMG get away from me you creep! Crawl back in that hole where you belong and never go out again!"
>>
>>38367263
Robots apparently need to be told "but don't do it in a totally retarded and autistic way".
>>
>>38367263
see
>>38366912

I know it's hard being autistic, but you could at least try
>>
>>38366874
only Chad can get away with doing that lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.