[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/bBcFfWvexQg >1.34 - a lot of young women...when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: wimminz.jpg (57KB, 1100x622px) Image search: [Google]
wimminz.jpg
57KB, 1100x622px
https://youtu.be/bBcFfWvexQg

>1.34 - a lot of young women...when you're in a relationship, you'll be constantly looking around for the next best thing.

And here I thought you pick someone and try to make things work.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>Taught from infancy that beauty is woman's sceptre, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison.

- Mary Wollstonecraft
>>
They look like women who'd settle up even if they didn't trade up. So are they basically telling women to just settle up in the first place instead of trading up all the time?

Cool.
>>
>>38366807
>two stacies literally spouting what so many robots wish for
>still bitchin

Did you really not know people like to have fun?
>>
>>38367362
You know what's really fun? Throwing away relationships you built so you can build new ones again and doing it repeatedly for decades.
>>
>this whore is in the same city as me
I'll rape her
>>
>Women being whores.
What's new?
>>
>Wanting a jew that colors her hair and has the cheek lines of a 40 year old

no thank you
>>
File: 1499903626648.jpg (91KB, 448x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499903626648.jpg
91KB, 448x1200px
>>38366807
Give me tl;dr on this please because I can't be arsed to watch it right now.
>>
>>38367362
>implying im bitching at them and not at how this is the mindset of women in general

>>38368169
Baiscally about how girls should put more effort and be more conservative in relationships, rather than being an opportunistic thot
>>
>>38368169
They're pretty much just saying if girls get a reputation for being a slut guys won't really be loyal and they'll just get traded around between different guys who won't ever be loyal, and any guys that were actually committed or loyal won't take them back.

It really makes me wonder why they'd have this impression thinking people who do that sort of thing are not already aware of this.
>>
>>38368086

They're not advocating trading up you dolt, they're arguing against it.
>>
They're pandering so transparently to their lonely male audience
>>
File: ancient sissy.jpg (535KB, 777x1260px) Image search: [Google]
ancient sissy.jpg
535KB, 777x1260px
Why are these retarded whores giving life advice?
>>
>>38369630
Quite honestly I'm against that. People only say they want traditional relationships because they feel it is expected of them. They'll say maybe eventually they'll settle down but they know they won't because they don't want to. It's so pointless trying to reason them into it when they're just going to do what they do anyway and probably crush some poor chump that takes her for her word that's what they want when they don't.
>>
>>38366807
10 pounds says that Lauren Southern ends up with a bloody jew boy or a big smelly coon.
>>
>>38366807
Lel retarded.
>Women destroy a lot of relationships by always wanting more
>Blame consumerism
Just...
>>
>>38369798
>WOMEN ARE ROASTIE WHORES WHO DON'T WANT TO SETTLE DOWN
"I want to settle down"
>FAKE AF, I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT

t. "Why don't girls like me?" guy
>>
>>38369798
>People only say they want traditional relationships because they feel it is expected of them.
I think the other part of it is that we're indoctrinated to believe that traditional relationships are more stable or dependable. They (and in my experience, men and women are equally guilty of this) like the idea of never being lonely again, and want to believe if they'll get that if they "follow the rules," ignoring all the evidence staring them in the face that people generally suck at relationships and commitments, and monogamy in particular.
>>
>>38368093
>inb4 fbi knocks at your door
>with a battering ram
>>
If you actually watch the video they are against doing that
>>
>>38370024
Right I get it, everything has got to fit into your little brains comprehension of stereotypes. I don't want to settle. I tried that. Doesn't work. Some girl that doesn't want to settle either trying to trick me into settling sounds terrible. I am fine with having a FWB now I guess or even multiple relationships. I'm not good with getting married and just having one female partner. I don't want that.

>>38370154
Agree
>>
>traditional relationships

Dude, I just want a wife who's not a slut, who I can be friends with, who I can see as a person and partner but also a woman I can be a real man for. I'm not dating any sluts. Fuck off.
>>
>>38370616
That's funny. I bet some girl will read that and start laughing about it while she's getting her cervix hammered by some chad she met off tinder
>>
>>38370714

Yeah, so? They would have been doing that anyways regardless of if I made that post or not. They are (unfortunately) a factor in this world but men validate them constantly.
>>
>>38366807
do you live under a rock op? women are hypergamous and that is part of their nature. men have a dominance instinct so they can acquire resources and females have a hypergamous instinct so they can pick the best males with the most resources to provide for their children.
>>
So you take a line out of context in the video and try to fool the thread by assuming that nobody will watch the video and expose you as a fraud...interesting.
>>
>>38370757
>They would have been doing that anyways
You're probably right.
I guess I don't really have a point except they're just going to likely laugh at what you want while they're having sex with someone else.
>>
>>38370583
That's fine, but it's a terrible model. You'll end up with a kid shared between two people, he'll grow up a bit fucked, I've seen it time and time again. One of my neighbors does it, and I love him to death, but idk, I feel like his kid would do better having a mom and dad who got along together in one household.
>>
File: 1455826911472.jpg (366KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1455826911472.jpg
366KB, 1223x1541px
>>38370154
you'll be less happy in the long run. If you are here that lifestyle probably isn't working.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.