[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anytime I meet a girl who "likes history" she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Haitian Revolution.jpg (112KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
Haitian Revolution.jpg
112KB, 800x642px
Anytime I meet a girl who "likes history" she's always bluepilled as fuck.

>Hitler was the bad guy during World War II
>The Crusades was Christians slaughtering innocent Muslims
>Race was invented in the 1800s
>Saddam Hussein did 9/11
>FDR "saved" the economy
>Blacks invented peanut butter, gas mask, traffic light, and blood plasma
>Jesus never existed
>Einstein invented the atomic bomb
>Columbus was responsible for killing millions of Native Americans
>Native Americans were great environmentalists
>White settlers destroyed the buffalo
>Prohibition "didn't work"
>Richard Nixon expanded the Vietnam War
>The Founding Fathers believed in "separation of church and state"
>The Rosenbergs were innocent
>The 1950s were dull and boring
>Muslim terrorists are poor and uneducated and hate us because we support Israel
>Income tax is necessary to have a functioning society
>The reason blacks are stupid is because of white racism and colonialism
>>
>>38366387
>Saddam Hussein did 9/11
Ok you're obviously trollling
People who don't buy your far right conspiracy aren't retards.
>>
>>38366387
A lot of those are oversimplifications but a lot don't seem to be wrong. Some definitely are though.
>>
girls are retarded. film at 11.
>>
>>38366387
>>The Founding Fathers believed in "separation of church and state"

>when people think "separation of church and state" means politics can't be influenced by religious beliefs, rather than being about keeping religious institutions and state institutions separate
>>
That's because girls are good goys.
>>
>>38366387
history is full of opinion and it's okay to have different ones so long as you aren't willfully ignorant imo. there are all types of sides to history, a lot of lessons to learn, but it's all in the past and it's a mess and full of shit

i think the personal experience of the present is vastly more important for everyone than any kind of history or generalization that tries to paint people different shades or right or wrong.
>>
>implying he wasn't
>>
>>38366387
>Saddam Hussein did 9/11

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.
>>
>>38366387
Wait I'm not super into history but how did prohibition work out? Didn't it fuel so much gang violence and outrage that they were basically forced to make it legal?
>>
>>38366387
>The girl who liked history

>Blacks invented gas mask
What, explain that.
>>
>>38366566
You have a lot to learn young one
>>
File: assad.jpg (67KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
67KB, 1000x541px
>meet girl
>we talk for a while
>topic of Syria comes up
>she thinks USA should go in and dethrone Assad
>try to explain to her that Assad is the least worse option
>"B-But he gassed civilians!"
>>
>>38366387

literally everything on that list is true. she sounds redpilled af
>>
Tell me how Hitler wasn't the bad guy

You're trying way too hard to impress people about your edgy ways
>>
>>38366387
>>Muslim terrorists are poor and uneducated and hate us because we support Israel
this is basically true tho. I can't think of very many examples of islamic terrorists that can from well-off families and went to big name schools
>>
>>38367125

so why do muslims attack hindus and buddhists?
islam was violent for hundreds of years before israel was ever created.
>>
>>38366660
>le hitler did le nothing le wrong
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>38366601

bluepilled normies still believe it
>>
>>38367209
*Religion was violent for hundreds of years
FTFY
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-08_17-04-50.png (556KB, 680x627px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-08_17-04-50.png
556KB, 680x627px
>>38366387
>Income tax is necessary to have a functioning society

what's a road
>>
>>38366387
like it or not, but the crusades did involve a lot of slaughtering (not neccesarily muslims) on the part of the crusaders
>>
>>38367256
Something the corporations will be willing to pay for! Because Wal-Mart and McDonalds care about the city and are wholly benevolent.
>>
>>38366422
first response seems to always be the best response.

Being a neo nazi doesn't mean you "like history", you obviously have a distorted view on it that is not shared by most historians, your knowledge is probably superficial at best. Fuck off.

/his/ here
>>
But Jesus didn't exist, he was just some fabrication created by the Roman empire to control idiots
>>
>>38367341
SHHHH
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ANON
>>
>>38367273
as opposed to the hundreds of islamic conquest battles throughout europe?
>>
>>38367408
the crusades attacked muslims and christians alike, i find it strange that you should defend their actions only because of the millitary incursions of muslims
>>
>>38367408
Those Christians deserved to die!
>why?
Because the Muslims!
>>
>>38367125
Uh, no, a lot of the Muslim insurgents are educated. Osama bin Laden went to a American University for petes sake. The US dumped shittons of weapons to the "freedom fighters" and expected then to play nice after the war was over.
>>
Wtf, I love Muslims now! Europe should become Muslim tbqh.
>>
File: IMG_0999.jpg (13KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
13KB, 200x240px
>>38366387
>TFW people don't understand history and think they are redpilled
>>
>they think Europe, white people, and the west were evil bad guys in history and that everyone else is better

The anti-European propaganda has worked so well that Europe is dying.
>>
>>38367946
>they think non-European, brown people, and the east were evil bad guys in history and that everyone else is better
>>
>>38367966

Nobody thinks that. They just think the west is better, not that everyone else is evil or bad. Really makes you think though, that the civilization that brought about the modern age and brought modern international human rights and world organizations are evil and are the villains of history.
>>
>>38367998
>negative intentions can't have positive side effects
>>
>>38368030

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, white countries are the only countries mass importing people from other races that actively hate white people and western civilization and would happily see it destroyed. Not only that, but white people are projected to be minorities in every country they call home in 50 years.

If white people were racist haters, they wouldn't be in danger of being erased.
>>
>>38366387
haha i know the feel brother i hate these blue pilled libcucks i wish there was more kekistani women
>>
>>38366716
>but he gassed civilians
https://youtu.be/BLikP6BDH5w
>>
>>38367057
Just finished your high school history class I see
>>
>>38368212
I hate to see that High School history class. Not even they are THAT retarded. Saddam did 9/11? Please, you need enough chromosomes for a small nation to believe that shit.
>>
>>38368178
I told her that there's practically no evicence of Assad using chemical weapons on civilians, and that the UN investigation on the 2013 chemical attack suggested that it could also have been the terrorists
>>
>>38366387
How was hitler not the bad guy in WWII?
Einstein, the greatest academic mind of his generation, was almost definitely involved in the manhattan project. What evidence do you have in the contrary?
No Columbus wasn't of sole responsibility for killing millions of natives, but there are first hand journals and letters he wrote outlining how disorganized they were and how he could enslave thousands with 50 trained and armed soldiers.
>>
>>38368351
>not thinking the US is staging these attacks in order to justify military action
>not thinking the #1 producer of weapon and military tech isn't interested in instigating armed conflict
>not thinking pinning rebels against your enemies and selling weapons to both sides isn't the most based economic strategy since colonization
>>
>>38366387
Those literally sound like chapter headings from a high school level textbook. Most people (men and women) I've met who like history are more interested in specific cultures or time periods.
>>
>>38366387
some of this stuff is blatantly true though
he was, he ruined racial nationalism forever and made the jews immune to criticism
>Prohibition "didn't work"
it didn't, and it was just a femshit conspiracy to take away men's fun as always. you really think its a coincidence prohibition came about right after women got the right to vote?
>The Founding Fathers believed in "separation of church and state"
literally in the constitution my man
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.