[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a 4/10 Asian girlfriend as an average looking white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: lui_yinghong3_copysvga.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lui_yinghong3_copysvga.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
How do I get a 4/10 Asian girlfriend as an average looking white male?
Any anons willing to provide me with a step by step guide to acquiring such a cutie?
>>
>>38366319
Some people have luck with the roofie method, but I prefer a compressed air net launcher personally.
>>
File: IMG_3230.jpg (234KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3230.jpg
234KB, 575x767px
Go to Kyrgyzstan
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=114_1458529570
Go to china, rescue a bullied girl and run away with her.
>>
>>38366529
pretty sure she fucked a married man and the wife gathered a bunch of her friends and lynched her. I heard it's not out of the usual there.
>>
>have lots of money
Not much different from getting a 4/10 white piggu.
>>
>>38366319
Find a Philipina girl online and tell her if she marries you, she can be a citizen in a non-3rd world country. Works every time.
>>
>>38366319
If you have money go to the Philippines. I am short and ugly and changed my location to Manila for shits and giggles and got bombarded by messages and likes. However remember that those women will date anything as long as they get money or a visa for the west.
>>
File: 1497957226636.jpg (24KB, 335x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497957226636.jpg
24KB, 335x371px
>>38366727
>>38366737
I keep telling you people you won't be robots here if you're white. Try to restrain yourselfs from getting with the uggos though. Should be easy enough.
>>
File: 1498511892011.jpg (26KB, 257x346px) Image search: [Google]
1498511892011.jpg
26KB, 257x346px
>>38366792
yourselves* obviously

im retarded
>>
>>38366792
My semi-robot american friend met girl online, asked her to marry him without having met her in person. In order to get her here, he had to visit her in in Manila in order to establish that the relationship is "real". I think she's playing him, and just wants to get herself and eventually her family out of there. Then she will divorce him and start fucking Chad Thundercock. Or fuck Chad, then divorce him. Anyway, he was fucking miserable during the week he spent there. Said he puked after every meal.

He didn't even fuck her.
>>
>>38367068
Take her passport
>>
>>38367211
there are*

fuck, phoneposting is harder than I thought.

Manila might be the capital of the country, but it's mostly a shithole with shit people.
>>
>>38366319
Anyone got the method for a less than average looking white?

Am 6'1
>>
>>38367194
I am American. By the time he introduces me to her, she'll already live here.
>>
File: 1498094365266.png (182KB, 279x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498094365266.png
182KB, 279x331px
>>38367284
Literally just be yourself, my man. You're probably underestimating yourself. You could probably pull someone who's way more attractive than that girl.
>>
>>38366319
Your chances of finding an asian girl who isn't just looking for a cheap way to get into your country is pretty much zero. Sure they'll pretend to love you but they eventually divorce you when they accuire a full citizenship.
>>
>>38367326
thanks anon
not saying it's literally impossible but i would be more than satisfied with someone that attractive, she's very pretty.
>>
>>38366319
step 1. be white
step 2. go to SEA / mainland China

thank me later
>>
>>38367211
How do you tell the difference? I just feel like he's going to resent blowing all this money that he can't really afford to get her here, and wind up divorced and kill himself over it. But if I tell him that maybe she's trying to put one over on him, them I'm the asshole. Maybe she's a semi-robot too, I don't know. Long distance relationships are stupid to me. If you live in a big city, and can't find one person there, maybe you're better off alone.
>>
>>38367389
You must have terminal yellow fever. That girl is just average. She's nothing special. You guys need better taste. You can certainly afford to do so.
>>
File: 1499460600832.png (18KB, 438x469px) Image search: [Google]
1499460600832.png
18KB, 438x469px
>>38367394
I can't really weigh in on this one, seeing as I'm a KHHV robot for life and I don't understand a thing about relationships but if the girl is poor, the possibility of her being a golddigger is high, even if her intention is to give herself and her family a chance to escape a shit life at the cost of a gullible lovesick foreigner.

If you care about him, I think you should intervene. He'll ruin his life for a girl who doesn't even love him. What could they possibly have in common aside from loneliness? People do stupid things when they're desperate. Pull him out of there.
>>
>>38367511
They both reeeeeeeealy love Jesus. Like one day this robot who hates Jews, shoplifts Yu-Gi-Oh cards and says "fuck" 3 times per sentence suddenly decides to learn how to read, then only reads the Bible, and things about the bible. "I'm Christian, which makes me a spiritual Jew". Now his thing is telling people how they're sinners, and and all religions are bad except his, the absurdity of atheism, etc. His fiance seems the same way judging by her normiebook page.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.