[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY FRIEND JUST FUCKING ABANDONNED ME BECAUSE HE SAID HE "DIDNT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1499495017656.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1499495017656.gif
2MB, 322x322px
MY FRIEND JUST FUCKING ABANDONNED ME BECAUSE HE SAID HE "DIDNT WANT ME GETTING IN THE WAY OF HIS LIFE PLANS"

IM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT

HE IS LITERALLY SO RETARDED I CANT EVEN GET IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS LIFE PROBLEMS, I ONLY KNOW HIM OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET

NOT TO MENTION I AM GOING THORUGH A HORRIBLE FUCKING TIME AND I WOULD LOVE SUPPORT FROM A FRIEND BUT I GUESS NOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY MORE

I STRUGGLE FROM BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER AND SEEING SOMEBODY COMPLETELY FUCKING LEAVE ME IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>I STRUGGLE FROM BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
Really? I never would've guessed.
>>
>>38365609
iM FUCKING SOBBING RN HE ISNT RESPONDING AT ALL TO ME AND HE IS COMPLETELY IGNORING ME
>>

And you wonder why he doesn't want anything to do with you?
>>
>>38365609

You need to be euthanized
>>
>>38365687
I KNOW I DO I AM SO SORRY FOR EXISTING ::::::((((((((((((
>>
Try lifting. It will help you feel better.

Just lift bro.

I'm not even memeing. Do it.
>>
>>38365697
Takes some pills, it would help
>>
File: ameri frog.png (14KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
ameri frog.png
14KB, 327x367px
>friend cut all contact with me when i said i didn't have a job
>27 years old I am
>>
do you need someone to talk to? :(

origalljnfhjfeyui
>>
>>38365609
It's another "Self-absord anon is mad because someone told them they're not the center of the world" episode.
>>38365687
Also this.
>>38365697
Don't be sorry, be dead.
>>
File: 1499667095780.jpg (178KB, 1440x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1499667095780.jpg
178KB, 1440x1405px
SHOULD I BE THE FIRST ONE TO UNFRIEND HIM FROM ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OR SHAL I WAIT FOR HIM?
>>
>>38365609
>needing friends
that's where you went wrong. you have to learn to like being alone. after that, you have to learn to prefer being alone. after that, it doesn't matter if anyone leaves you because you'll be happy either way.
>>
>>38365609
ALSO TO MENTION THAT HIS "LIFE PLANS" ARE:
"GOING INTO THE ARMY TO KILL PAPER TOWL HEAD TERRORISTS"
>>
>>38365823
unfriend him first, dumbass
>>
>>38365883
ILL WAIT A LITTLE ONGER ANDS SEE WHAT HAPPENS /;
>>
UPDATE: HE SAID SORRY BUT IDK IF I SHOULD TAKE IT OR NOT BC THIS RETARDED MEXICAN THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE GO FUCK URSELF BRO
>>
>>38365609
If it makes you feel better, people like him will never be successful in life. If nothing else, take solace in that.
>>
I'll be ur friend opie.
>>
>>38365609

hmm
>>
>>38366879
Actually, people who are proactive enough to realize when someone is holding them back and do something about it tend to be very successful.
>>
>>38365609
>>38366879
https://youtu.be/CMPGw7jhHPA?t=3m41s

>>38367084
Yup.
OP is probably a negative nancy who will never be successful and his friend will be the one who moves on to bigger and better things.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.