[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Failed my driving test for the second time today I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498748066639.jpg (49KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498748066639.jpg
49KB, 540x540px
>Failed my driving test for the second time today

I'm never going to make it am I
>>
no you are not going to make it
>>
took me 5 times to pass, remember its not your fault its the examiner trying to look for any reason to fail you so they can meet their pass/fail quota for each month (at least this is how it works in the uk). i drove the worst i'd ever driven on my 5th attempt and passed because it was a saturday afternoon, last test of the day and i assume the examiner didn't want to stay behind to fill out the fail report. if you're in the uk book it for a saturday afternoon 3:30 if you can. i should have passed the 4 times before but the examiners always failed me for the stupidest fucking reasons. you will make it OP don't worry
>>
>>38365381
I passed my second time, but with some marks off for turning too fast, and not turning off my indicators for a another lane change before turning them on again.

You can do it, just practice on the parking parts before hand.
>>
>>38365381
dude it took me 4 times. Keep trying mang.
>>
I passed it the first time on a time when there was barely any traffic outside.
3 months later and I have only driven for like 5 hours and I am pretty sure I am slowly forgetting how to drive. I still suck at driving uphill, rarely used the 5 or 6, so I am not used to those hand motions.
I don't even know why I got my license in the first place.
>>
>>38365381
I tried taking it 5 times until I passed, you ABSOLUTELY 100% WILL PASS if you practice for 1-2 hours per day for at least 3 months. Find a parking lot, and set up some cones. Most of the testers I had were angry niggers who didn't want to pass a young YT buck, but I eventually got a deaf woman who passed me and I kissed her on the cheek. YOU CAN DO IT, ANON.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.