[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you started to see normies as the real "robots"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (329KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329KB, 500x488px
Have any of you started to see normies as the real "robots"?

Let me explain. The real normies out of us are basically always smiling (when facing the public), always have some sports line lined up or some culture reference, never seem to struggle with anything, and are just... robotic. They're boring, man. I get being attracted to success, but normies are often the most boring people to be around. There's no edge or depth or intrigue to basically anything they say, they're the Mary Sues of our world.
>>
>>38364619
Nah.
I always thought that the people who were the true robots were like serial killers or pedophiles.
People hunted down by society, who are truly alone.
>>
Robots are infinitely more boring

People here just play video games and whine about whatever 4chan happens to hate during that time. The list of hobbies and interests you find in the average 500 post thread could fit on one page.

And when people do post about things outside of the norm, the hivemind shitposts it off the board.

Stop identifying with the morons here
>>
File: 1499473784306.jpg (21KB, 266x275px) Image search: [Google]
1499473784306.jpg
21KB, 266x275px
>>38364771
not even being subtle normalfag
if you don't like 4chan, quit browsing 4chan
nobody would miss you
>>
>>38364619
They became normies because they have hobbies and hobbies makes you interesting.

Most self proclaimed ""robots"" have nothing interesting so they use their ""high iq"" in compensation because theyre narcissistic who wants to believe theyre better than the normies. However i know some of you have some sort of hobbies but still havent find anyone who shares the same hobbies, find someone and youll have a friend.

Nice bait btw OP
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.