[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to explain hobby/interest/something to normie >Normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 707x500px
>try to explain hobby/interest/something to normie
>Normie is dismissive of anything and everything you try to tell them
>they act like they're above knowing about thing and act like they're a better person for not having hobby/interest
>this is normal and accepted

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE NORMIES
>>
>>38363592
What are your hobbies, Anon?

oregon
>>
>>38363592
>>try to explain hobby/interest/something to normie
Why would you do this?
>>
How much interest do you show them in return? Fuckin autists constantly go on long tangents about their extremely unique interest in detail that absolutely no one can connect with.
>>
>>38363712
They'll also show no interest in the the other's hobbies; and they typically tend to have some really cringy shit too
>>
>>38363749
>>38363592
Kek OP did you pull out your huge notebook of cringe and show it to the normies for 5 minutes straight without taking a breath or checking to see if anyone cared? I love cooking enough for it to be a hobby, and I don't talk to anyone about cooking unless they are ALSO interested in cooking. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>38363799
DONT DEFEND NORMIES CUNT
>>
File: 1498980809279.jpg (805KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498980809279.jpg
805KB, 1200x1000px
>>38363849
We aren't defending them; we're attacking you
>>
>>38363849
Ahahaha it so was a notebook of cringe. Even your fellow non normies don't want to hear your boring ass autistic rants.
>>
>>38363868
Don't attack me, attack normies >:(
>>
>>38363982
>Everyone I don't like is a normie

Just by calling people "Normie" alone shows the fact you aren't in the club; you don't even know the fucking code words
>>
>>38363592

>they act like they're above knowing about thing and act like they're a better person for not having hobby/interest

and they act like enjoying things is weird, like they have no idea how to take interest in anything other than superficial and commercial things
>>
>>38364026
>>38363592
This I agree with, and I also don't care to hear about someone's extensive manga crap or programming or the ins and outs of some obscure language you're learning or bird watching or some shit. Just accept that you're always going to have little to no friends.
>>
Don't bother with normies. You can't win with them.
>>
Socializing is the only hobby that is "normal", and it's because that's what humans are programmed to do, we're not programmed to collect fucking stamps or whatever, that's why it's considered weird.

this is why "get a hobby" is a fucking meme
>>
Learn how to hide your fucking power level

Even fellow robots can get sick of some autist sperging out over shit for hours on end
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.