[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to say under immediate physical threat from a black in order

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: black people.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
black people.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
What to say under immediate physical threat from a black in order to defuse the situation? I'm not kidding. I can't exactly fight. I'm too skinny. How do I maintain an "alpha" attitude in order to get the black to fuck off?
>>
>>38362337
We just a couple of pimps no hoes bang bang skeet skeet nigga
>>
File: 3343.png (467KB, 1151x734px) Image search: [Google]
3343.png
467KB, 1151x734px
Show him your gun
>>
>>38362337
do martial arts
works no matter how skinny you are
>>
>>38362337
There is nothing you can say to defuse the situation if they're intent on fighting while maintaining an "alpha" attitude. How the fuck can you be alpha if you want fight anyway?
>>
>>38363295
I don't want to get arrested...?

oregano btw
>>
Beta bitch boys are no better than females. Just go ahead and get a nice black daddy to protect you and you wont have anything to worry about.
>>
>>38363323
>he thinks a nigga is going to run to the police to tell on him
Niggas are one of the few men left on the planet. You smack the shit out of each other and move on. Maybe talk a lot of shit about it later if the fight didn't settle it. Why get the police involved? Sort your own problems
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you?
you can people just "know" how to fight?
no one does, worst comes to worse just go for a takedown. kick the fuck out of his legs or something, don't be a cuck anon.
atleast tell him to fuck off, if he doesn't you're legally allowed to beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>38363362
*think not can
>>
>>38363362
>fuck off
>it's public property
>????
Good job anon. You're retarded.
>kick his legs
Yup that confirms it
>>
>>38363371
>public property
not mentioned.
>kick his legs
the few times i've gotten into confrontations, i just kicked the fuck out of people. they weren't expecting it and it worked well.
i don't know what the fuck your autistic ass meant by that second part of your post.
>>
>>38362337
Say nothing. Show nothing but contempt. Disgust. Anger. The one thing niggers are smart enough to fear is the school shooter type.

If they touch you, explode in a fit of rage. They punch you? Smash their negroid head in. They kick you? Tackle them into the ground and kick as hard as you can into their KFC filled stomach.

All that loud thug talk is just for show. They fear looking weak among their monkey peers. Underneath that greasy, stinking, ugly, charred black skin is sweet fear. Use it.
>>
>>38363417
>not mentioned.
>If it's not public property it's private
>private property wasn't mentioned
You're so retarded. Chances are any altercations will be on public property or on property where OP doesn't have the right to evict trespassers.

>they weren't expecting it and it worked well.
You didn't do this and this didn't happen. I wish I could find that video of the autistic kid doing slow spin kicks before getting ktfo by the black kid he was fighting

>>38363538
lmfao
>>
File: GlisteningRingedApatosaur.webm (1MB, 268x480px) Image search: [Google]
GlisteningRingedApatosaur.webm
1MB, 268x480px
>>38363417
>>38363554
Hahaha found it. This is you cunt
>>
>>38362337
offer him your gf/sister/moms pussy
this way you make the black and your sis/mom/gf happy
>>
>>38363573
>coma punching an aspergers kid
>not just walking away and laughing

black people were a mistake.
>>
File: tfw.gif (346KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
346KB, 165x115px
>>38363554
>>38363573
t.sjw redditor
who the fuck is talking about evicting trespassers lmfao???
telling someone to fuck off is never taken as woah they're evicting me, are you fucking autistic?
this isn't about race you fucktard.
people don't know how to fight. if they're waiting around trying to get a punch in, tackle you, it's not hard to just kick their legs out. but i wouldn't imagine a faggot like you to have ever been in a fight.
why are you even against op fighting back? wtf?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>38363573
>Gets into a fight
>Throws kicks
>>
>>38363554
It did fucking happen, don't be rude to him nigger
>>
>>38363600
>coma punching
He's rolling on the ground
>black people were a mistake.
Nah it's what spergs deserve.

>>38363612
>guy wants to fight you
>fuck off
>he doesn't
>you're legally allowed to beat the fuck out of him
You might want to learn law. I didn't realise you were this retarded. You can't legally hit someone just because you told them to fuck off. Unless you're on property where you have the right to evict trespassers.

Didn't read your bullshit about fighting. You think throwing kicks works. lmfao

>>38363625
ikr slow as fuck too with hands flailing everywhere
>>
File: (You).jpg (11KB, 220x285px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
11KB, 220x285px
>>38363659
>guy wants to fight you and you tell him to fuck off and leave you alone
>he doesn't and proceeds to try and beat your ass
>this somehow doesn't mean you're legally allowed to defend yourself and beat the fuck out of him even though he's the one that started the fight

brainlet confirmed.
pic related.
>>
Remind them it takes no skill and little strength to pull someone's nose off. Smile when you say this.
>>
1. Buy gun.
2.let him swing first.
3.shoot him.
4 claim self defense.
5. Profit.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 135x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 135x519px
>>38362337
"I'll suck your cock"
The best way to avoid retaliation from a superior negroid us to completely submit yourself to him sexually.
If he wants to shit in your mouth or on your chest, I'd suggest you do that too.
As a caucasian there is really no hope for you otherwise.
>>
>>38363659
throwing kicks works if you tap their shins and can sweep withiut dropping your guard, most people try doing some stupid ku g fu shit they saw and get knocked out though
t. former tae kwo do and shitty judo fighter
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.