[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of this meme that "every single man has the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: alphs4.jpg (100KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
alphs4.jpg
100KB, 960x654px
I'm sick of this meme that "every single man has the potential to attract females as long as they put in the effort". Sorry but not all men were created equal. You've been watching too many after school specials.
>>
What's your point? Why are you posting a pic of 3/10 douchebags?
>>
why did you post a bunch of gay men ?
>>
>>38361285
you're right, some people can't make it. Thats why its fucking selfish if you have potential but are wasting it because you have too big an ego to face failure.
But most of you just haven't decided to stop being sad cunts and start being sick cunts.
>>
>>38361843
once you are a sick cunt who becomes a sad cunt it is hard to get back on top anon
>>
>>38361285
Were you made from a sperm? Yes
Were you made from an egg? Yes

All men are equal. You just don't put effort into anything you do. You are either too lazy or too much of a pussy to even try.
>>
>>38361285
You're right but only partly so you fucking moron. Not all men are created equal. I'm sorry but if you're not Chad, you aren't going to get the 10/10 Stacy. If you aren't blessed in physique and/or charisma, you just aren't going to be drowning in pussy.

That being said, you can still attract females. Put in some fucking effort, work on yourself, and don't go only after a 10/10 chick. I know this is crazy to you, but the point of a relationship is to love one another and enjoy each other, not go after whoever is most physically attractive.
>>
>>38361871
wtf kind of logic is this? you honestly think you are equal to Ryan Gosling or David Beckham when you look like Jabba the Hutt's asshole?

OK anon
>>
>>38361915
Jabba's asshole wishes. Its your fault for choosing to have low self esteem and thinking the way you do
>>
File: dis bitch.jpg (161KB, 567x775px) Image search: [Google]
dis bitch.jpg
161KB, 567x775px
>>38361936
haha just be yourself bro! just gotta be confident, it worked for me. we're all the same. ^_^
>>
>>38361285
the guy on the right looks like me desu
>>
>>38361866
we all fall, we all get old. Sometimes shit happens
Is your fall irreversible?
>>
>>38361936
no my self-esteem actually isn't that bad. I just thought that the idea of the average robot anon (you) who is most definitely a disgusting hambeast thinking that all men are equal

welcome to reality, boyo
>>
>>38361966
There you go. Much better. Enough of that gloomy shit.
>>
>>38361936
>choosing to have low self esteem
end your life
>>
>>38361966

incidently the dude in the pic is conan o brien. successful af comedian and talk show host, prolly get lotsa women.

go google what he looked like when he was young. women really are attracted to humor and personality. unlike appearance, these things can be developed
>>
>>38361994
past the point of no return I think.
definitely past the point of drunken late night messages to my ex
>>
>>38362016
He kept making jokes about being a kissless virgin. Maybe he wasn't kidding.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.