[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking take it. I miss him so much. I feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 213.jpg (43KB, 540x379px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
43KB, 540x379px
I can't fucking take it. I miss him so much. I feel like all I do all day is look at a picture of him and listen to music while daydreaming about fake scenarios between us. It hurts so badly I could die. I'm absolutely obsessed with these thoughts of him, he's the first thing I think of in the morning and he's even in my dreams. I wanna die. And he has a girlfriend. He loves her more than he'll ever love me, if we ever talk again.
>>
He's probably balls deep inside of her right now, sweaty and moaning and begging her to take it in the ass.

If he's not thinking about you, why think about him?

Forget about him. There are better dudes out there. Dime a dozen.
>>
You gotta move on, op. You know it. Unrequited love hurts but it's self-destructive. He's not going to turn around one day and love you. Would you waste potentially years of your life on the sidelines hoping you get a shot one day? Moreover, is it even moral to advocate two people who like each other to break up? Probably not. He's off the market, and you need to move on for your own well-being.
also if this is some clever bait, just know that I hate you for it
>>
>>38360726
I doubt this person is even a 2/10 trust me

Wake up sheepiepoo
>>
>>38360726
I similarly feel this way but I don't know if he has a girlfriend and I've never talked to him. I like to daydream about an apocalypse scenario where he's forced to like me after bonding through the turmoil of survival.
>>
How hard is it to just get the guy you want? Just do it damn stfu
>>
File: 1449428634582.jpg (359KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1449428634582.jpg
359KB, 1018x728px
>>38360804
I wish I was baiting. I have no idea how to even stop myself from thinking about him. His girlfriend is probably the luckiest girl alive right now, he was one of the most kind and loving men I've ever met and he's likely to be madly in love with her because that's just his nature. I want that. I want his love
>>38360801
Why did this kind of help
>>
>>38360919
Maybe you should distance yourself from him. Don't initiate conversations with him. Delete any images or reminders you have of him. If you're surrounded by stimuli you associate with him, moving on is a challenge.
There's no such thing as the one, as much as we like to believe. You know there's probably other guys out there who you have even more in common with? Staying hooked up fawning over a guy who doesn't give a shit isn't healthy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.