[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on, this makes no sense. There are people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is going on, this makes no sense.
There are people who are literal losers who are below average for looks, have no job, sag their parents, and are just generally unintelligent. But they can get laid/gf's without any problem.

Why the fuck can't I get a GF but they can? I have a job, I'm slightly above average (I have people tell me pretty often I look good, and I should be happy I'm not ugly.) I also am in STEM so I'm not a retard.

Why can't I get laid, but these fuckers can? Women keep rejecting me
>>
>>38359435
>sag their pants (not parents)
Sorry, I'm just butthurt so can't even spell like I normally would.
>>
>>38359435

you're too safe.
women want a bad boy.
not a uptight nice guy who probably gives off a hint of awkward superiority
>>
>>38359468
>not a uptight nice guy who probably gives off a hint of awkward superiority
That's me
fuck

except I'm not even really nice, I'm awkward in an assholish way

There's literally no aspect of my personality that anyone would like

There's no reason for anyone to like me
>>
>>38359435
Why do you fucking care about gfs so goddamned much? Do you crave social bullshit? Do you like roast beef? Do you like disappointment? Do you like being inevitably cucked?
>>
>>38359497
>no reason for anyone to like me

I can't relate to this. Getting a friend takes no effort. I Just need that final fucking oomph to get laid. What the fuck is the magic keyword to getting laid. How do I ask for sex without being reported to police for sexual harassment. I WANT TO GET LAID, I WANT A GF, I WANT TO GET LAID, PLEASE GIVE ME A GIRLFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE. FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD. Don't give me a fucking conscious if I'm going to be suffering. I wish I was a retard who was too stupid to care about my life.
>>
>>38359497

get a cringe hobby like guitar, vape, motorcycles, fast cars, whatever is in your budget and take a passion for it.
If you do take a musical route don't go into some music band geeks like just do what girls like for the love of god. there is nothing worse than some hipster musician. just be down to earth and play that stupid shit you hate cause girls love it.
>>
>>38359540

Also..what may take years to learn to make yourself feel better about your playing isn't actually what is required to play what will score you the hearts of women.
6 months of playing vs 6 years.
I've seen guys get fangirls who are beginners and guys who are advanced be foreveralone
just sellout basically
>>
you think too much, act too little, and are generally a veritable cauldron of impotent rage. do you think people don't notice? do you think you don't give off subconscious signs?
>>
>>38359435
are you awkward?
i think being a sperg and awkward can be a big pussy repelant.

t. someone that's gotten approached but scare women away
>>
>>38359513
Same reason you masturbate dingdong. It makes you feel good and improves the quality of your life. not everyone is a fuckwad asexual, we were BORN to have sex and socialize. It's biology 101. My body still functions unlike yours. You are mentally ill if you do not desire sex/gf, it's programmed into our gender, otherwise no one would fucking be doing it.
>>
>>38359580
I guess so cause I am guessing on how to get laid with particular girls. I can befriend them with 0 effort. BUT I WANT TO HAVE SEX.
>>
>>38359566

remember.
if i had known this info when i started. i wouldnt be the fuck up i am today. but being deeply involved in the music industry yet alone as fuck i got to say this.

it isn't about playing what you like. it's about what they like.

it may get you by to struggle to learn and push yourself if you love what you do.
but had i pushed myself to play what i hated id be swimming in pussy. SWIMMING

dont walk my path music bros.
just play whats trendy FFS. I KNOW IT SOUNDS FUCKED UP BUT ITS TRUE IT WORKS

I failed. I failed to get my head out of my ass.
Even though you are right it doesn't mean you are right.
Just follow those fucking trends it makes the pussy wet.
>>
>>38359435
imagine every potential girl you would want to be your GF reading this OP... thats why
>>
>>38359435
>I also am in STEM

I think I found your problem Pointdexter
>>
>>38359585
I'm ill? Well I hope I never turn into a dumb fucking animal like you. im so tired of you insufferable musty shits. I strive to not be so needy.
>>
>>38359538
have you tried tinder? or another dating app that you might perceive as less so
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>38359540
>get a cringe hobby

This is so fucking stupid but my personal experience says you're right. This is absolute BS to me because I have some hobbies I'm super passionate about. People compliment me on them, but they're nerd shit so it dries up the pussy. This is so stupid, men have to basically ruin their self just to attract women? I like how no roastie ever comes in these threads to say we're wrong. They always go fucking silent when someone drops redpill info.

>>38359821
You shouldn't call people dumb for acting on their hormones. You're a slave to your instincts because you spend your time posting on r9k. A forum that does not improve your wellbeing. Quit trying to pretend you have the upper ground here. You are just as needy or more than the people you mock. You NEED 4chan.
>>
>>38359435
>slightly above average
>can't get laid
no.

also are you comparing yourself with people who actually spend time with women? maybe there's your problem, fatass.
>>
>>38359883

I know man it's fucked up. I can't believe the answer has always been to just discard what you love and pretend to take the bluepills. Bluepills cure the blue balls It seems.
Got to workout and slave to get a Chad body, got to research and slave over your face to repair years of damage with various creams. Practice smiling in the mirror.
Listen to pop shit.
Then there you go. That's what they do.
Though they enjoy it. Which is fucking SICK.
>>
>>38360008
being an edgy manchild is still slavery.

also the redpill implies to change your life through suffering, not to sit back comfortably doing what you did before.
>>
>>38359435
You think you have it bad but try being a dicklet. I'm automatically disqualified from the dating pool.
>>
>>38360008
>though they enjoy it

I never understood this. What makes their brains different from ours? Why can't I enjoy being a beefhead who vapes all day while drinking at bars but they can? Why do I feel like shit for doing that but not them
>>
>>38360052

what isn't slavery in some form?
swallowing a bunch RnB, hiphop, pop songs is true terror suffering that is far from a redpill.
Its what they love they fucking love it. they love hearing those little nig voices. I can't stomach it. but they fucking love it. they soak their panties when they hear that nig

fuck it im going country at least i can stomach that white culture and maybe find a country girl someday
>>
>>38359803
>Y'see, choosing a college major that's applicable to reality's the problem
mmm hmm
>>
>>38360097

my theory is its like NPCs. they are so part of the waveform of whatever is popular they are no longer sentient. they are completely plugged in and just a nearly thoughtless predictable shell.
same with roasties, more so.
maybe it has to do with instant gratification in some form with people who are "accepted".
i know the discarded have their own forms of instant gratification but it is unfortunate that they are generally so aware of life that it makes them awkward and in pain of it.
to be one of the aware is a curse. how hard it is just to stay alive each day compared to the freely roaming NPCs that are guided by their normie hivemind strings.
i just dont know. i dont want to be one of them. there has to be girls who are on this wavelength that are not complete disgusting creatures.
or can women even count as a sentient creature
>>
>>38359435
because they want it more
>>
>>38360098
>RnB, hiphop
are you a nigger? most people are into random electronic music now at social events.

>far from a redpill
if music is your key to having relationships, yes it is a redpill. anybody who says that they "can't stomach" some genre of music is underage b&. you'll get over yourself eventually, half the time i don't even notice shit playing at parties or bars.
>>
>>38360228

i dont know man i'm in my 30s and i never enjoyed any nigger music not once not ever.
i cant. it just pisses me the fuck off when i hear those beats those fucking voices.
cant handle wigger music either. or that cute sensitive boy voice. fuck i just cant.
i get mad as fuck like i want to break something
>>
>>38360255
what a little bitch. see a doctor.
>>
>>38360288

>see a doctor
what a Cultural Enrichment Doctor? lol wow fuck
>>
>>38360228
> most people are into random electronic music now at social events.
This reads like a basement bound retard trying to imagine what normal people listen to.
>>
>>38360185
so they are animals at its most base form. Well even if a woman becomes sentient, she might make the more logical choice of exploiting these NPC's for her own personal gain. Think about it, if you could redo life as a woman you would be able to absolutely kill it financially & socially. The fact that so many women seem to fail at life baffles me at how inept someone can be mentally. But realistically speaking, they have an endless amount of men they can exploit for resources. So even an unplugged woman may just choose to maximize her happiness through $$ & sexual partners.
>>
>>38360832

yeah good point.
guess were fucked m8

trulyforeveralone.jpg
>and feeling every moment
>fully awake
>>
>>38360185
>This entire post
You couldn't be dumber if you tried. Implying people that get drunk and socialize aren't aware of "muh struggle" get a fuckin grip dude
>>
>>38361065
t. normie

originiggers
>>
>>38361134
>Everyones sooooooo dum not like me I'm so smart :(
>Women aren't sentient but I want a gf wah

You're a legit brainlet
>>
>>38361243

t. beta orbiter #whiteknight

go back to painting your warhammer figs nerd
>>
You're probably awkward or nervous. Might give off bad vibes, they're hard to identify unless someone tells you.
>>
Something about you is wrong. Figure it out.
>>
>>38359579
>do you think people don't notice?

Doesn't the spotlight effect somewhat contradict this notion? A lot of many people's focus is on themselves and what others think of them.
>>
>>38361446
>Something about you is wrong. Figure it out.
Fuck off loser he's fine
>>
>>38362922
Of course he is. It's all women's fault for being too stupid to understand how great he is.
>>
>>38359435
>I also am in STEM so I'm not a retard.
but anon if you're in stem you ARE retarded, your emotional IQ is probably at down's syndrome level and you probably have autism or worse

also do you even lift
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.