[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horrible parents story time and "I wish I had been aborted"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170606_052736.png (814KB, 960x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_052736.png
814KB, 960x616px
Horrible parents story time and "I wish I had been aborted" edition:

>be me
>be born in a cockroach infested dive
>15 months later get twin brothers because parents obviously didnt use BC properly
>spend toddler years in government housing
>finally end up living in sketchy townhouse in a bad area
>mom decides she doesnt want me to go to school
>says she will home school me
>doesn't bother home schooling instead just browses the internet
>meanwhile dad is out clubbing and fucking prostitutes
>finally move into a better neighbourhood at 10
>dad pisses off neighbours so then they torment us for 3 years to the point they didnt bother warning us when the semi attached to ours was on fire
>move to new neighbourhood
>some of the previous neighbours' friends move in and torment us for another 3 years
>house is a dive
>finally at 19 get a job
>have to give up my entire pay cheque
>job is in a sketchy, crackhead infested hellhole
>have to bus it home at 11 pm in a crackhead infested hellhole
>mom doesnt care
>dad moves out when i'm 20
>stay with mom because she has no job
>have to use credit card to get my basic grade 12 credits
>mom wouldnt give me my money back and dad wouldnt help pay them
>despite being taught nothing all my life get high enough grades for university
>get into university for science
>finish first year with satisfactory standing
>then mom tells me we are being evicted
>mom refused to leave that place despite it being too expensive
>only stayed because she had no job and felt bad for her

Now I'm worried I have an eviction notice on my record. I just found out now that I have one. Fuck my life. Pic is related, how I feel right now
>>
>>38358756
>That one time my dad stood behind me for 30 minutes with an axe and said he would murder me because I missed the bus
Haha these people sure were qualified to raise children!
>>
You seem to be in deep shit anon.
Keep it up proud of you
>>
You seem like you're working really hard to get your life straightened out. That's really something to be proud of. I've never rented a house but I'm sure there's a way to get the eviction off your record. Talk to your landlord and try to explain your situation. I know that doesn't always work, but it's worth a shot.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>38358898
>>38358991
Thanks. I'm trying but it's so hard when your mom refuses to work. I always try to be responsible (always show up to work 15 minutes earlier even though it's minimum wage), never take sick days and only take time off when I have final exams or hard midterms. I think I might just save money and disappear
>>
>>38359086
Disappearing sounds like the best option. You might not like hearing this, but your mom sounds like a NEET living off NEETbux, which you're giving her. She won't leave that life willingly so you should just cut her off. I think it's the best for both of you.
>>
>All those disgusting bodies
>Women want 6'2' chiseled chad while looking like that
>>
>born premature
>mom had a frail body
>died a week later due to blood loss complications
>dad been a junkie all his life, abandoned me and doubled down on that drug use after
>bastard still a junkie and kicking around
>raise by ultra conservative, Catholic grandparents in a retirement neighborhood
>no kids my age, never liked TV too much
>every thing i liked was the devil
>had dial up and ps1, spent most of my time inside
>they wonder why im such a damn introvert and an atheist
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.