[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else accept that they'll never have a gf? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1493860567084.jpg (81KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
1493860567084.jpg
81KB, 970x545px
Anyone else accept that they'll never have a gf? I've learned to embrace it. Now I'm saving up for a qt sex doll
>>
File: 1457143056535.jpg (15KB, 209x202px) Image search: [Google]
1457143056535.jpg
15KB, 209x202px
>>38358310
I have. I've been raised by my mother to only be interested in a girl both physically and emotionally. That shit doesn't cut it nowadays. But I've embraced it too. It's like a weight off my shoulder. If everyone on this board felt the same as me and you they'd be happier.
>>
File: 1499797056865.jpg (44KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1499797056865.jpg
44KB, 528x543px
>>38358370
>>38358310
I'm with you brahs. Women are too much work, building a turtle habitat with my time now
>>
>>38358442
Reptiles are patrician pets, good call anon. Make sure to show us the finished project sometime
>>
I recently came to the conclusion that I hate women and have nothing in common with them. Seems like for every one qt with interests deeper than shopping and netflix there are a million of these mindless drone whores just interested in hopping from chad dick to chad dick. Doesn't help that the few "decent" qts are always taken by a hipster chad too. I don't worship pussy enough to sell myself out and accept some stacy whore who listens to top 40 lady gaga katy perry shit and sits on facebook all day.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>38358546
Just be gay, Anon. All your problems solved.
>>
>>38358625
I've had bisexual tendencies for a long time anyway. Would like a qt weeb gf(male) if I could ever find one.
>>
>>38358625
Being prison gay is a pathetic meme. Fags perpetuate the meme because they have a fetish for straight guys being "converted" or even forced into going gay.
>>
>>38358310
Yep. I have a fear of intimacy and severely low self-esteem along with body image issues. I'm 27 and at this point my only viable options are crazy single moms or 2/10s
>>
I was about to make a thread just like this but you beat me to it.
Anyways, I feel like saving up money and custom building my own ''love'' doll personalized to any whim of mine may be my only hope. I really can't see any net negatives and I feel like I am at the point in my life where I am just about too far gone to have a normal, healthy, functioning relationship.
I'm not just giving without trying, I have never had any success with woman, if I get their number they never text or call back, (not that I double or triple text like a desperate pathetic bitch) and if I give them my number they never contact me.
I want to happily go further down my rabbit hole of mental illness and I feel like a big fat sillicone ass is a nice comfort item, and something that would be pleasent to hug on and snuggle against when I sleep.
I am more than enough detached from reality that I would adore the idea of giving it a "personality" in my head and use it fully as a replacement woman. It would most likely do a better job too.

Some day I'll have enough money to buy my joy. for now I'll just have to romanticise a chunk of rubber on a mongolian noodle stiring newsgroup
>>
>>38358310
To be honest I have a gf and I preferred being single and wanting a gf over worrying if she's cheating on me every waking moment.
>>
>>38358875

you can get the small ones for like $700 in some places.
Though you better hope its legal in your country.
>>
>>38358875

I would suggest asking for a sample of the material before sleeping with it.
Some people experience rashes from the TPE or silicon.
Make sure your bed sheets are white. Colors will stain the body.
Do not leave the doll in tight clothing it will leave marks that won't go away.
Wash regularly, do not leave the dolls wet they will grow mold which can give your penis problems that may take awhile to be treated. also spendy medical bills over fucking moldy doll material.
>>
>>38358913
Nah anon, I'm gonna go all out and treat myself nicely, I deserve it. I want to custom tailor it to my dream qt. At 3-5 grand really that's cheaper than 2 years of dating/movies/restaurants and buying useless lovey dovey bullshit that doesn't matter or mean anything to her when she leaves you anyways for a trade up.

If you ever get desperate for real companionship and loyalty, get a dog, seriously. Even they do a better job than woman
>>
>>38358977
Thank you kindly for the information, you sound like you have some pretty in depth knowledge, fellow doll fucker?
>>
>>38359022

I neither confirm nor deny.
But my knowledge should suffice for your answer.

Dogs will eat TPE material. DO NOT LEAVE THE DOLL UNATTENDED WITH YOUR DOGGU. IT WILL BE EATEN.

RIP DOLL ARM

>katawa shoujo doll
>>
>>38358875
You're fucked in the head to even consider that degenerate shit. Would it really kill you to settle for an average or below-average girl?
>>
>>38358985
>3-5 Grand is cheaper than a GF of two years

This meme needs to die asap. I have a GF and I don't spend nearly half of that in the year that we've been together.
>>
I want to preface this by saying I'm fully aware that I'm incapable of attracting a girlfriend. I don't care about being in a relationship or having sex. I'm sure it feels good to have and be intimate with someone but the whole thing seems like a chore. To me, I feel like the negatives outweight the positives.
>>
But I will
original
>>
>>38359040
>katawa shoujo doll
I can roleplay to that
>>38359045
If you're not fucked in the head and completely soured on reality and live your own world you probably don't belong here, let alone being judging fucked up people in the place where they conglomerate
>>38359048
But she lasts until you get tired of her and won't walk out the door in the middle of the night, leaving you cold and alone while she fucks tyrone
>>
I go to a girlfriend recently and the only thing that changed was me going from every night being depressed because I'm alone to every night being depressed because I'm alone and she keeps saying that she wants a kind of relationship that there's a lot of space. I hate being alone but I hate being without her more. I don't feel like she loves me at all and that she just wants to say "yeah I have a boyfriend he just goes to another school" I hate life and every second just makes it worse
>>
>>38359137
That should be a huge red flag, idiot. She's using you
>>
File: 1498842940720.jpg (215KB, 590x586px) Image search: [Google]
1498842940720.jpg
215KB, 590x586px
Yeah, but I've been craving a thick gf lately.
>>
>>38359125
You're not making any sense. Leaving me cold and alone? Doubt it.
>>
File: 1497129496880.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1497129496880.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>38359792
Give it time, you might be right for now, but one day she will tire of you. Then you will see.

>having a GF
>>
>Give up on gf
>work out, make money, do my thing
>Suddenly all the girls at my work start flirting with me and want to chill

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>38359866
Everyone gets tired of everyone every once in a while. I think i'd get tired of her first though. Also helps she was a virgin before me. Also I'm not in the US, girls are so much different there than over here, seriously.
>>
File: 1494528122304.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1494528122304.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>>38358310
I'm still trying anons
>be me
>6'2
>sports
>decently good looking
>qt sports girl I have known for a while want to start running with me
>so when we did it was fun
>both laughing
>talking
>telling me how I look great and have made it so far
>says she's really impressed
>fast foward now
>has been sort of avoiding me
>only sends 1 snap to continue our streak with no text
>asked her to run Wednesday but said she said she couldn't
>haven't even been harassing her or whatever, only asked once
>tfw I don't know what I did wrong

I think I wanna shoot myself right now but I'm holding out. Won't send her first snap for streak tommarow, instead I will wait and see if she sends one and if not then I bail out before I'm used for whatever purpose she may be planning.
>>
>>38358310
You have to go outside.
>>
>>38360147
She probably thought you weren't into her or she figured you out and found that you were uninteresting to be around with.
>>
Unless you know for sure you want to spend your life with the girl, which most girls don't want to do till they are 25, then there is no point. It isn't worth the trouble opening up to someone and having them leave anyway. I wish I didn't have 4 ex girlfriends because they were all mistakes and end up hurting me.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.