[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women hate it when you treat them equally? In social situations.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why do women hate it when you treat them equally? In social situations. Do women feel entitled to special treatment?
>>
>>38357804
>In social situations. Do women feel entitled to special treatment?

White women do, because they're spoiled whores, unlike black women.
>>
>>38358491

Well, I noticed this for women of all types, especially young white women. You know, the "LE TRADITIONAL REDPILLED GEN Z" types. They expect without exception that guys should give them "equal rights" yet we should also be chivalrous shills for them. And what's even worse is that most guys do exactly that for them. Young men have no balls anymore.
>>
>>38357804
Do you want to be treated like a king or a peasant?
>>
>>38358585

Being treated like a king would be nice, but I'm aware enough to know that I'm not one and it's not fair to impose unrealistic expectations on others. And no, even though you implied wouldn't would either be treated like princesses or like shit, there is a middle ground and I embrace it.
>>
>>38358491
>Especially white women.

Have you not seen the video of a black woman going batshit on a guy just for saying "hello?"
Have you not seen the copious number of entitled whores, black, white, and everything in between on sites like Buzzfeed?
Quit bringing race into it. Everyone feels fucking entitled to something because nobody wants to work for anything anymore.
>>
They don't want equality, they seek what's easy and pleasurable. If you treat them equally, they'll bark about how it's unfair to them because, surprise, the sexes aren't equal. Yet they'll get upset if you acknowledge this fact because men will naturally excel in comparison and they will demand for equality of outcome on top of equality of opportunity. Essentially, they want all the benefits with none of the downsides, when reality doesn't work that way.

I sort of don't blame them; they have not evolved to deal with the harsh realities as men have and therefore not attuned to them. And men have enabled this by constantly accommodating for them.
>>
>>38358585
I just want to be treated as an equal
>>
>>38358890
ok bitch take out the garbage andd clean my dishes and wipe the floors crusty cunt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.